Chapter 12

I feel like I can't move my body, I felt cold. This place is dark, Am I dead?

***

"I wish she'll woke up now."

"Who is she hyung?"

"Oh no! Jas-."

"Shut up you two are too loud."

"Shhhh kids-."

I woke up from the noise I have heard in my side, I tried to move my left arm but I felt numb, ughh what is this.

I started to open my eyes and saw Scarlet standing at the corner face down.

I darted my eyes in front and saw 1, 2, 3... 13?! Who are these guys?!. I saw a two familiar guy on the side... Oh it's Joshua and Dk.

I tried to sit on the bed but Joshua approached me and slowly assist me.

"Careful."

I held in his arm for assistance and place myself properly seated.

"Uhmm Joshua? Who are they?" I ask him while pointing out of them .

"Oh wait. You forgot?" He went to them and whispered to the guy who has a white cap.

"Oh Hello, we are Seventeen. Say the name SEVENTEEN!"

"So you are the band mates of Joshua?"

"Yes we are a South Korean Boy Band. You don't remember? We once hangouts and sing on noraebang."

"ahh right. I remember now. I am sorry."

After our short talks they started to introduced their selves, after their introduction they started to have fun everywhere, I didn't know they are hyper HAHAHA the first time I met them is they're all noisy.

Joshua gave me some bowl of soup and a Cup of noodles. While eating, Scarlet approached me.

"Uhhmm Y/n can I talk to you?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"About your scars..."

"Ohhh this?" I touches my scars on my amrs and wrist.

"Yeah.."

"Hmmm?"

"ωʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀω ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ, ɪ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ғᴇʟᴛ sᴏʀʀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏω ᴛʜɪɴɢs ωɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴀs ωʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴛᴏωᴀʀᴅs ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀᴅᴇᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ωᴏʀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏʀʀʏ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ."

"Oh it's fine Scarlet I already forgave you."

"R-really?"

"Yes."

"Thank you Y/n."

She hugged me and gave a hand on me.

"So uhm Friends?"

"Sure."

***

After an hour, Scarlet went home and Joshua's team mates went back to their dorm too. Joshua insisted to stay here and take care of me.

"Uhm How am I going to pay the hospital bills..." I whispered to myself

"I heard it, I already payed it, so don't worry about it."

"Why did you do that?"

"I just want to help you."

"Thanks, by the way tell me how am I going to pay you back?"

"Be my girlfriend."

"W-what?!"

"Pftt! just joking! promised me one thing only."

"Aishhh why do you love to play jokes?"

"HAHAHA just promised me Y/n."

"What is it?"

"Promised you won't hurt yourself anymore."

"I promised."

Thank you Joshua. And I knew that day. Things will change as what I'm not expecting.