Chapter 23

"Aren't we gonna go home to your place?" Joshua suddenly asked, out of the blue.

"We're in my place." I lets out a chuckles when I replied to his question.

"Not here. This is your new apartment. I'm talking about your house where I first came and work some projects with you." Ah, he's talking about my house where I usually lived with my parents. My hands travelled up to his hair and played with it. Joshua looks like he's enjoying what I'm doing so I continue to play with his hair.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Sounds good to me." We're currently on my bed; cuddling each other in the middle of the night as we have some night talks about some random things.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked.

"No.." But he sounded like it. This guys, tss.

"Are you sure?" He nodded his head while I watch his eyes closed and went to his deep slumber. Not sleepy huh?

Next morning, I woke up without Joshua besides me. I looked around but I didn't found any traces of him so I'm guessing that he already left the place.

Sitting up from the bed, I stretched my body and yawned before doing my morning routine in the morning when I woke up.

***

"Good morning, darling. Are you hungry?" I was shocked for a moment when I found Joshua in the kitchen, cooking our breakfast. I thought he already left?

"Goodmorning too, love. I thought you already left so I'm shocked when I found you here." He chuckled before finishing the food he's cooking and placed them on my plate. Hmm, smells good.

"Thanks."

"Anything for you." He then smiled at me before placing the stove back to the sink and unwrapped the apron around him. He walks towards the chair in front of me before taking his seat and looks at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You just look like the mother of my future kids." Tss. So cheesy.

"Heh! Shush! Stop! It's cringe!" He laughed at my reaction before nodding his head.

"I thought girls like that kind of cheesy stuffs and think of it will work to you." I gave him my death glare as he immediately raised both of his hands mid-air as a sign of surrender.

"So I'm not a girl then?"

"Let's eat!" He beamed, changing the topic.

We then started digging our own food and finished it with a smile. We helped each other to clean the dishes before going to a different bathrooms to wash ourselves.

***

"Hey, you done, Y/n?" Joshua screamed from the living room.

"Yes! I'm coming!" I went out of my room before locking it and walked my way towards the living room and saw him standing there impatiently.

"Someone's excited meeting my family huh?"

"Let's go?" I just shake my head when he changed the topic about going out of the apartment. I nodded my head before taking our path to the door and went out.