Chapter 7

Chris
Paris, France
January 17th

"Megan, Megan get up." I shook her lightly as she laid down on the bed. The jet had finally landed and it was time to get off, she slept the entire way here so I decided to carry her to the bed anyway considering she seemed to take a liking to it. And I was definitely right, she never woke up unless it was to use the restroom and I'm pretty sure she sleep walked while doing that.

Now here I am trying to wake her up and she acting like she never got sleep in her life. "Meg get up!" I said louder shaking her shoulder. She mumbled something about shut the fuck up and rolled over. A few seconds later I watched her breathing patterns change indicating she went back to sleep. I sighed harshly and just stared at her. I don't know what wakes women up, I could give her head but I know she doesn't want me touching her anywhere down there so that was out of the question.

"Hm." I thought out loud as an idea clicked.  I put a hand on her shoulder and shook her more harshly, "Megan the plane is crashing we gotta go!" I yelled. She immediately popped up and looked left, then right before sprinting out the room and down the hall to the door of the plane. I laughed and shrugged picking up her phone that she dropped and her shoes she left.

"Thank you." I said to the pilot as I walked off the jet, he gave me a kind smile and nodded. As soon as I touched ground, I immediately caught her glaring eye.

"I had to get you up." I laughed handing her her shoes that she snatched from me with a mug on her face. "Fuck you, its cold and you got me out here barefoot." she said hurrying to put them back on.

"I didn't expect you to run out like that. How you gone run out the door of a plane if its crashing?" I laughed and she stopped looking me in my face for a minute then rolled her eyes and mumbled a 'whatever'. I just smiled, she looked real cute when she was mad. After she was finished putting on her shoes I wrapped my arm comfortably around her feeling her melt into me but tried to play it off with her face. It was definitely safe to say she was getting comfortable around me now meaning I gained a bit of her trust already.

I smirked to myself while walking us over to the Escalade that only me and her would be in. I arranged these rides while she was sleep because I felt she was uncomfortable being around all my friends. And I didn't blame her, there were a lot of niggas around her. I didn't plan for everybody to come but they came on their own anyway, I should've told her to bring her friend but it was too late now.

We got inside the truck and I thanked the driver before he pulled off toward the hotel we'd be staying at. I looked over at Megan and she just stared out the window with a big smile on her face. At least she was happy to be here, I found myself not able to tear my eyes away from her face, her smile was beautiful as hell.

"Can we get food?" she asked and turned to me. My heart almost beat out my chest seeing her smile so up close to my face. I cleared my throat and found myself not being able to say words, her face had me... enchanted, it was so perfect.

All of a sudden she slapped my face lightly making me blink, "Chris!" she exclaimed.

"Hm?"

"Why you blushing?" she asked with a light giggle.

I shook my head, "Nothing. What you want to eat?" I asked her.

"You think they got fried chicken here?" she asked, I opened my mouth to answer but I honestly didn't know so I just shrugged and got the attention of the driver