Chapter 17

Megan
Los Angeles, CA
June 19th

Before I die I'm tryna fuck you, baby. Hopefully we don't have no babies. I don't even wanna go back home...

"I swear this song got some crack in it y'all." I said to my live, and leaned over the counter to put on my lashes while humming the song.

I glanced down at the comments and smiled at the people saying how pretty I looked without makeup. The views had jumped, probably because I'm playing Chris' song and the messy people immediately joined of course with they hatin ass comments.

Its been over 2 months since the blow up at Chris' house when I found out about the bet. I haven't been in contact with him at all, he still likes my pictures though and I do the same with him sometimes when I see it on my explore since I unfollowed him out of rage.

Honestly, I wasn't too broken up about cutting him out of my life. It was just fun while it lasted, it was time to venture out into new shit. Some things just don't always work out, I've learned to accept that. I'm still angry at him for what took place at his house.

But him and I not being in contact didn't stop people from coming to me and asking about him or me getting major opportunities because I was once associated with him. It was kind of safe to say that I was an Instagram model now.

Since I did my shoot with Draya and her swimwear line, I started to get more offers to model, even when my hand wasn't healed up. I got more free clothes for paid promotion from different brands, and honestly it was pretty great. They paid well,  along with some photoshoots I've done recently. Needless to say, the past couple months have really took a turn for the better.

I saved up enough money to buy me a furnished 2 bedroom apartment. It wasn't as big as my last apartment but damn was it lovely... and cheap with a discount because of Kelsey bargaining with the realtor who was desperate to get her first sale. So I can definitely say, I was living good as hell.

I graduated about 4 days ago and finally got my degree in Healthcare Administration. Which meant I could actually start living my dreams to the fullest now that I was 'certified'. I needed money to build of course though so before I started on that, I had to get my funds right.

Some investors hit me up, courtesy of Kelsey, but I just wasn't interested in working with people I didn't know very well. There's really no telling how or what people would do to you these days, I can't be trusting just anybody with my dreams. So that would have to be put on pause for right now until I got my shit together.

I sighed looking at my live to see the comments blowing up as Chris' verse came up. "I got a photoshoot today y'all, for Fashionnova again. They love my ass." I chuckled, talking over his verse. I shook my head as I prepared to touch up my brows.

I squinted down at the comments while singing the chorus to the song. One comment caught my eye and made me groan in annoyance. Some people just wouldn't leave me alone about this man and continued to make up their own little fantasies.

"Listen y'all need to stop accusing me of speaking ill on that man name. Never in my life have I done that nor will I ever do that, he's an amazing dude, he just not one for me. I'll always support him and his music cause I been a fan, ain't nothin gone change that. Nigga music too damn good." I chuckled turning my attention back to my mirror after changing the song immediately.