Chapter 9

Megan
Paris, France
January 20th

I sat on the balcony staring at the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. It was cold so I had to sneak some of Chris' Black Pyramid sweats while he was sleeping and I wrapped a throw blanket I packed around my torso. It was still pretty early in the morning, 8AM to be exact. I surprisingly got up early today and sat out here feeling it would be the place where I gather the most comfort from. And my feeling was right, as always.

The cool air mixed with the morning sun and the distant sounds of cars passing by on the street was enough to make me want to practically die out here. If only I had a good book to read, I sighed laying back and closing my eyes.

A few moments passed and my silence was interrupted by my phone ringing. I smacked my teeth, Kelsey's ass always ruining shit. Grabbing my phone from the table in front of me, I put it on speaker and set it away from me before getting back in my comfortable position.

"Hey hottie!" Kelsey said

"Hi my love." I sighed staring into the distance.

"Blogs is on yo ass, you been reading?" she asked and I shook my head, realizing she couldn't see me, I gave a verbal answer "Nope I've been purposefully avoiding internet since I woke up. I'm just admiring the view right now." I said

She smacked her teeth, "Ooh I wish I was there with you!" she said making me laugh

"Chris said he would've been happy if you came so I could feel comfortable. He got a lot if niggas around." I said making a small disgusted look.

She hummed, "I like niggas. He should've been said that shit, I wouldn't have even packed." she said.

I giggled and shook my head, "You're a mess girl."

"I know, but how are you and Chris? I'm not telling you what the blogs claim to know."

As soon as she asked that, a frown crossed my face. Yesterday started out good but ended in me and Chris not talking for the rest of the night, him ignoring me, not speaking to me and not even sitting next to me on the way back to the hotel. He was for sure pissed, he always made sure to see if I was comfortable and be courteous with small things like holding my hand as we walked or opening doors for me but last night he did none of the above.

"He's mad at me..." I said trailing off a little.

She gasped, "Whaat? Why?" she asked

"Well... we were in the club and I was drunk and we were really close to eachothers face so y'know... I just wanted to kiss on him a little bit. We went to the bathroom, it started off as kissing and then, things got a little far and we almost fucked."

She gasped in shock. "But we didn't!" I yelled before she could say anything, "I stopped him before we could get that far and after that, he got mad that I didn't give him none and started ignoring me for the rest of the night... I might have to cut this vacation and friendship with him short. He's getting too comfortable." I sighed

"Megan no now stop. Listen you can't blame him for being upset or trying to fuck you because you keep sending the man mixed signals." she said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm not..." I slightly defended myself, I didn't think I was giving mixed signals, I mean I told him what it was from the beginning so by now he should know I'm not interested in sex with him.