Chapter 19

Megan
Miami, FL
October 21st

"Megan you need to learn how to wake up early! I always gotta call you at 2 in the afternoon cause you in some shit!" Kelsey's voice boomed through my phone now that I finally answered her 1 of a million Facetime calls.

I just gave her a blank look and said nothing. After partying last night, I had one hell of a hangover, I just wanted to go to sleep at this point.

"Helllloooooo?" she dragged out, loudly

"I'm hung over Kelsey, what you want?" I asked in a low voice.

She rose her eyebrows, "Got dicked down?" she asked

"Got head." I smiled and threw up a peace sign

She laughed and applauded me. "A true pimp. Free vacation and free head."

"I know that's right." I nodded

"Anyway, that's off topic, Meg there's a viral video of you going around where you punched a reporter in the face. Apparently she's suing you now."

I paused and immediately sat up on the bed, giving her a confused look, "What? What reporter did I punch in the face?" I asked

"Hold on let me send it to you." she said and paused the Facetime while I sat there and tried to process what I was hearing.

I wasn't sure if I was more surpised than I was pissed off. I don't even remember doing that shit, I barely get into fights anymore cause I don't speak to bitches. Especially not a reporter.

"I sent it." she announced.

I nodded my head and clicked the notification of her DM, I pressed the video and watched it. Immediately, it clicked once I saw my outfit. That was the night Chris and I returned from Paris to go out to eat and I stormed out so the paparazzi pulled up.

Flashback
January 22nd

Sounds of camera clicked all around me, paparazzi had finally pulled up and began to snap pictures of me. I swear I wanted to fight one of these motherfuckers so bad, what am I a zoo animal? I'm not even famous for them to be all up in my face like this.  And don't even get me started on all the questions.

"Are you and Chris on a date together?"

"When are you going to move in with him?"

"Are you two expecting now?"

I was taken aback by that one and gave them a stank face, "I haven't even fucked him, shut up." I said shaking my head.

"But in Paris you two were spotted leaving into a bathroom and sources confirm you two had sexual relations!"

I rolled my eyes, "Well tell yo source to check they facts! I kissed him a little bit then we left." Why am I even explaining myself to these people anyway?

"So are you in fear that he might beat you like he's done women in the past?"

My head snapped up at that one and I glared at the exact person who asked it. "What you just say to me bitch?" I furrowed my eyebrows and didn't even waste time before running over and swinging, as soon as my fist connected to her jaw I felt a huge force push me back and into a familiar pair of arms that I have began to now recognize as Chris'.

Flashback over

I groaned and placed my palms on top of my face, of course that bitch was suing me, of course she was. I got a good hit in on her too, I'm surprised I didn't hurt my hand.