Chapter 25

^ idc what y'all say 😭 Chris missin out. Her fine ass can break my heart all she want, I wouldn't give a damn

Megan
2 Years Later
July 26th
Miami, FL

I yawned, slowly opening my eyes to the bright sunlight beaming through the curtains. Squinting a bit since my vision was blurry, I checked my surroundings and realized they were unfamiliar. I mentally groaned to myself, realizing I had fallen asleep instead of leaving in the middle of the night like I should've.

I smacked my teeth and sat up slowly, careful not to wake the one night stand that was sleeping peacefully next to me. I steadied my movements as I stood up and collected my dress and underwear from the floor, putting them back on. I grabbed my heels as well in my hand along with my phone and car keys.

I tip toed slowly out of his bedroom, and headed straight for the door before he woke up. Hopping in my white Range Rover, I took off to my condo.

After living in LA for another year, I finally made enough money to move out to Miami. My business was practically booming as I made money off my very first clinic and from my hospital managerial duties. I managed to open up two more hospitals in LA with the help of Kelsey and one out here, that I worked at.

'Peterson Medical Center' is what they were called, courtesy of the man who helped me get my very first clinic in the first place. And now its safe to say I was on the middle class slash almost rich side.

As soon as I noticed my savings skyrocketing, I bought a Range Rover, searched for a condo, and moved my black ass straight to Miami. I must say, I did miss Kelsey and the few people I associate with back in LA, but I felt moving here was better. I loved it here.

My ears perked up as the entire truck rang indicating I had an incoming call. I smiled when I seen wit was from one of my good friends Robin who worked at the hospital here. She really keeps me company when Kelsey can't find time to visit since she was busy with her therapeutic duties.

Call me a psychic, but I knew she'd be a therapist one day. Although there's many times she had almost gotten fired for insulting her patients on their stupid decisions. But if you couldn't handle her brutal honesty, you shouldn't come to her in the first place.

"Megan Wegan." Robin sang through the phone after I answered.

I rolled my eyes, "Hey Rob." I said

"Don't 'hey' me. Nasty ass, now which dude is the one you left with last night?" she asked reffering to our previous night at the club.

I scoffed and shook my head, "Now you know damn well I don't say these niggas names, I remember faces." I shrugged. It was no joke either, I didn't even save they numbers into my phone they wasn't important to me. Gimmie head and the occasional dick and that's it.

"I swear you act like a nigga sometimes." she chuckled making me laugh, I had heard that one all too well from the men I mess with that wanted more than just meaningless sex. And honestly, I didn't care, I'm grown so I do what I want and I get what I want.

I've turned into somewhat of a nympho after my first time having sex, nobody could relate to the man who took my virginity but it didn't stop me from gettin some satisfactory dick at least. I only kept 3 guys to keep my body count and STD risk low, all 3 were useful for a good lick, buying me gifts and temporarily satisfying me with dick evey now and then.