Chapter 11

Megan
Los Angeles, CA
March 27th

I sat down in the living room criss cross working on an essay for school that was due at midnight. Lately I'd been slacking a bit and I couldn't afford to do that right now. But with there now being an ongoing murder case surrounding my name, I was a bit distracted.

Weeks ago, the detectives along with the autopsy report came back and it was determined that Michael didn't hang himself and shoot himself in the head. Instead, someone else shot him in the head and hung him, to make it look like it was a suicide. So since then, I've been on edge.

I wasn't sure why anyone would want to kill him and hang him in my apartment. Nor how they got in in the first place. But needless to say, I happily have been staying with Chris for the past 2 months since the incident. At first it started out temporary since my apartment was a 'crime scene'. But I decided to extend the stay, not feeling comfortable at that apartment anymore.

Living here was cool but it'd be better if his dumbass friends weren't around all the time. They were cool when needed to be but they were also always around. They did not let him breathe for a second.

Just then, the door banged opened and lots of noise came from there. Speak of the devils. I sighed shaking my head and closed my laptop. I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate and complete my school work with all these loud niggas in here. I tried once and almost got into a fist fight with Lo.

"Wassup Megan?" I heard Lo greet and I had to hold myself back from making a stank face at him.

Out of all of them, he took a liking to me the most and for the life of me I couldn't understand why. Considering everytime he came here he held two white bitches on his arms like he was some kind of pimp. I just waved at him and began to make my journey upstairs in order to finish my paper.

"Aye where Breezy at?" he asked.

"You the one always on his dick, go find out yo damn self." I said rolling my eyes and continued to walk away from him, hearing everyone 'ooh!' after what I just said.

I smiled a little because that wasn't the first time I had told him off in front of them. Out of everybody, I disliked him the most. Only because he felt like he could mess with me which I didn't like, he wasn't about to son me like I was some stupid bitch.

But honestly, overall, I didn't like any of them. Seemed like all they did was hang around Chris like they don't have lives. It was draining even for me, Chris has one big ass heart because let me be the first to say, couldn't be me. I'd go off and tell them to get a fucking hobby instead of wearing out all the damn furniture like they don't got no home training.

As soon as I sat down on the bed, there was a knock at the door causing me to groan. I had to get this done before tonight, but it seems like hat wasn't going to be happening anytime soon cause people kept bothering me. I huffed, walking over to the door and swung it open.

"What?" I asked in a harsh tone seeing Chris standing in front of me eating a bag of chips with no shirt. He seemed to never have a shirt on these days, and I feel like he's doing it on purpose

"Damn. Good afternoon to you too." he said.

I just rolled my eyes. "Anyway," he continued "I wanted to talk to you about ya lil medical facilities." he said and walked inside uninvited, shutting the door with his foot.