Chapter 30

UNEDITED. Sorry for any mistakes, I'll revise when I wake up, niggas been up all night lmao.

Megan
August 14th
Miami, FL

"Megan if yo big head ass don't wake up! My arm sleep!" I heard Chris yell and immediately jumped up.

He sighed and moved his now limp arm, I just squinted at him, mad that he woke me up this early. "Damn I been tryna move you off me all morning, yo ass kept rolling over back to me. Lucky I love you or I would've left you in this bed by yo damn self." he said standing up to stretch his arm.

I smacked my teeth and laid back down putting the covers over my head. I don't have time for his ass this early in the morning. I was only able to dose off for about 5 seconds before I felt the covers get snatched off my head.

"Ugh! Chris!" I whined burying my face in the pillow.

He slapped my ass twice and ordered me to get up. I just laid there, not moving an inch even though those slaps hurt like hell.

"Come on Meg. I wanna take you somewhere." he said shaking me

"This damn early?" I asked, my speech muffled since I was currently smushing my face into my pillow

He smacked his teeth, "Its noon. Almost 1pm."

I grunted and sat up in the bed giving him the most hateful look I could muster up. He was smiling at me making me feel a type of way in my heart but I still wanted to kick his ass out so he could leave me alone.

"Yo titties pretty." he said smiling at me like a kid, it took that for me to notice I was currently topless, I blushed and covered my chest while picking my bra up from the floor.

"You're nasty." I chuckled still feeling a bit embarrassed

He shrugged, "I'm just being honest... Now go do that hair cause it look a mess." he said clapping at me

My jaw dropped as I finished clasping my bra and I scrunched my face up, "Shut up. I just woke up... you think cause you got those lil curls now, you cute." I said rolling my eyes.

He shrugged and ran a hand through his jet black, pretty curls and then smiled. They got a bit messy but made him look even more good. He wasn't cute, he was handsome, sexy, scrumptious, but I wasn't about to tell him that.

"I'm sexy. And you are too, always. You know I like you better when you natural." he said grabbing my arm and making me stand up.

"Yeah, yeah get off me." I mumbled moving his hand and I started to walk off but he quickly pulled me back by my waist.

"Stop." I said rolling my eyes and turning to face him

He fake pouted, "You mad?" he asked

"Is water wet?"

"I actually don't believe water is wet." he said raising his eyebrows

"Me neither but that's beside the point. I'm sleepy" I said practically whining at this point.

He patted my head, "There, there, once you wash your face you'll be wide awake like always." he said

I smacked my teeth, "Boy shut up and wait for me out here."

"Who you talkin' to?" he challenged.

"The only other person in here." I said with a smile on my face

He laughed and grabbed me by my throat lightly, pulling me to him, "Didn't I tell you I was gone teach you a lesson about yo mouth one day?" he asked