Episode 4

Aayush wants to surprise Neha while Neha is busy with her college works.
He tries to contact her but she fails to attend his call .
Aayush goes to Neha's college and thanks her for the gift. They have a small talk and Neha  confesses to Aayush that she loves her !  Aayush just smiles at her and  doesn't say anything.Later Aayush gifts her a beautiful red colour saree to Neha. He asks her to wear the saree and come to a place the next day !
Neha thinks that he's gonna propose her but Aayush had other plans. She's very excited and can't wait to know what's the suprise!
Neha couldn't sleep that night thinking of what would happen the next day ! She checks the time at least for 100 times and waits for the sunrise. She wakes up early in the morning gets ready . She wears that red saree gifted by Aayush and imagines what would be his reaction when he sees her !  Neha goes to the place . She's shell shocked! It was a book launch function and never seemed to an apt place for love proposal . She was confused and clueless. Aayush came near her  and gets lost in her beauty .He takes her to the stage . Neha was continuously asking him what was happening there but Aayush didn't tell her anything.
Flashback : The book which Neha gifted Aayush ( Love at first sight) was written by herself to express her love for Aayush . He wanted to do something to make her proud and express his love . So he decides to publish the book . (Flashback ends)
Aayush goes near the mike and announces the audience that the book's name is "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ❤️" written by his "BETTER HALF NEHA ♥️"
Neha gets emotional and goes to Aayush and hugs him !