Episode 5

Aayush and Neha go out to a restaurant for lunch ! They happily talk about their college matters and have a sweet conversation. The waiter delivers the food and Aayush asks Neha to feed him 🙈 Neha gets shy and refuses to feed him !
Aayush feeds her as she feels shy ! They go for a small walk and reach Neha's hostel. Neha hugs Aayush and tell him that it was the best day in her life ♥️ Later Aayush goes to his house .
At night Neha chats with Aayush and remembers happy moments of the day . Aayush asks Neha to sleep as she has to go to college tomorrow.. Neha refuses as she wants to chat with him all-night! Aayush tells her that he'll meet her in the college and take her out for dinner . Neha agrees and sleeps .
The next morning Neha dresses up well and goes to college happily.
She reaches college and sees a group of boys making fun the girls passing them . They also make fun of Neha as she crosses them . She gets angry and scolds them . Those boys didn't stop their act rather they used even more harsher words. Neha goes to higher officials of the complain about their behaviour. Principal calls those boys and scolds severely. He dismisses them from the college.

Neha gets back to her classroom .
Suddenly few of Neha's friends come to her and inform that those boys are dismissed from college. Neha's best friend Jeni calls her nearer the door and tell her those boys left the college angrily and they will take revenge on her . Neha laughs for a while and talks boldly as there's no mistake on her part .
Meanwhile a boy named Suraj a member of the baddies gang is a classmate of Neha. He comes to know all these issues and he makes a plan to spoil Neha's good name in the college. Regular classes continue and after sometime a staff member rushes into the class .
All the students are surprised by his gesture. The staff announces that someone of that class as stolen the exam question paper from the Principal's office . They ask the class representative to check everyone's bag . Suraj goes to staff and tells that Neha is the culprit as she came out from the Principal's office happily. At the same time representative also finds the question paper from Neha's bag!
Everyone in the class get shocked .