Episode 9

Aayush is thinking deeply about the gift . Neha comes in front of him but he fails to notice her . She waves her hand in front of his face and then he smiles at her .
Neha : What Aayush ! Are you thinking of some other girl ? You didn't even notice me standing in front of you ?
(Neha asks Aayush in a funny tone)
Aayush : No babe ! I was thinking about the gift . That's why I didn't see you . Sorry dear !!!!
Neha : Hmmm..... Have you finalized the gift ?
Aayush : Not yet yaar . I'm totally confused of what to choose !
Neha : I'll also help you dear .
They both discuss about the gift . And finally they decide to gift a painting. Aayush is good at painting. So he decides to paint a picture of Arjun and Swetha and Neha agrees to help him .
They both start the work . In-between Neha applies some paint on Aayush's face and he does the same to Neha ! They laugh at eachother and share a moment by taking selfies .

Aayush and Neha complete the painting . Neha appreciates Aayush that it is very beautiful ! Aayush tells Neha to get ready earlier the next day for the engagement. Neha asks Aayush to pick her up from her hostel . He agrees and Neha leaves to the hostel .
The next day Aayush wears a White formal shirt and blue jeans . He messages Neha to get ready soon . He goes to her hostel. Neha comes out from the hostel in a beautiful sky blue colour lehanga . She looks damn gorgeous in it !Aayush is stunned !  He couldn't take his eyes off her .

Aayush : Hey Neha are you going to attend Arjun's engagement or your engagement? ( He asks sarcastically)
Neha : Yes Aayush ! If you don't have any problems I'm ready to get engaged to anyone right now !
Aayush : What are you telling neha !!!!
Neha : Haan , you'll ask whatever you want but I shouldn't get tempered am I right??
Arjun is my cousin and my best friend too ! And Swetha has also asked me to be her maid ! That's why I've dressed up like this....

Neha beats Aayush funnily . They both leave to the engagement hall in car .  Arjun welcomes them . Arjun and Aayush have a talk while Neha goes to Swetha's room to meet her . After some time Pandit calls the bride and groom on the stage . Aayush clicks pics of the couple . They both exchange the rings . Aayush and Neha go the stage and give the gift to them . The couple love the painting ! They four take a selfie and. Arjun introduces Aayush to his parents as Neha's friend . Arjun's father asks Neha to take Aayush to the dining hall for lunch .
Someone comes from back and hugs Neha tightly . She is shocked !