Episode 8

Aayush , Neha , Arjun and Swetha ( Arjun's girlfriend) have a fun talk . They click some selfies and spend time in the restaurant . The next morning Jeni calls Neha and asks her to come to college as soon as possible. Neha asked her the reason but she didn't reply . Neha reaches college and finds Jeni looking scared . Jeni tells that Suraj had warned her that  if she / Neha tries to punish his gang they both will get into trouble . Jeni asks Neha to leave the issue and concentrate in her studies... But Neha is not convinced . She assures that she won't get into any problem with those boys .
In the afternoon Suraj with an injury on his forehead gets inside the classroom. He tells that he met with an accident while riding bike .
Neha finds something fishy .

Flashback : Aayush calls Arjun and tells about Neha's issue with those boys . They both make a plan to harm Suraj the spy of those boys and warn them not to approach Neha anymore. In the afternoon they call Suraj from an unknown number and asks him to come alone to an old police station building where no one will be there at that time . Suraj goes there . Arjun and Aayush wear a mask so that none could identify them and beat Suraj severely . He seeks for help but it didn't work out . They warn him that if he troubles Neha anymore he'll be handed over to police and case will be filed for ragging college girls.
Flashback ends .

Neha is confused! She doubts whether Aayush will be involved in this matter . She calls him and asks what he's doing . He casually replies that he's chilling out with friends . She believes and cuts the call . After sometime Prof Raj comes to the class . He calls Suraj and takes him to the principal office . Later Neha comes to know that Suraj had accepted that he made to peon to steal the question paper from office and kept inside Neha's bag .
Neha is shocked by sudden change over in Suraj's attitude !

After seeing Suraj's sudden change Neha is happy but she's doubtful whether he has really changed . In the evening she tells everything to Aayush . He acts as if he doesn't know anything about it . He feels happy as they won't harm her anymore . Later in the evening Arjun meets Neha and invites her for his engagement with Swetha . He shares that his parents had accepted for their love and made arrangements for engagement . He invited Aayush also for his engagement ! They both agree to come . Aayush and Neha plan to gift something unique for them .