Episode 11

Aayush leaves to Delhi for seminar. Neha goes to the airport to drop him . She cries as she won't be seeing him for a week . Aayush consoles her . Later he goes to immigration counter as it was time for his flight . Neha comes back home and feels sad..
At night Neha sees Aayush's photo in her mobile and misses him a lot . Neha's mom notices this but didn't ask anything to Neha. Aayush messages Neha after reaching.
The next morning Neha's mom calls Arjun to know about the relationship between Aayush & Neha. Arjun goes to Neha's house .
Arjun is very scared to see Neha's patents reaction . But after a moment her parents start smiling. Arjun is clueless about what's going on between them . Neha's mom tells him that they like Aayush very much and they are very happy to hear about their relationship. Arjun is spellbound!  Neha's mom tells Arjun not to say anything about this to Aayush and Neha . He agrees happy as they've got a green signal from Neha's parents .
Later in the evening Aayush calls Neha when she was going home in her vehicle. She wasn't able to attend his call . After reaching home she calls him back . While she was  talking to him Neha's mom asks her to dining hall for dinner . Neha cuts the call sadly and goes to the hall .
Her mom warns her restrict mobile usage as her exams are nearing .
The next morning Neha's parents tell her that they're going to the temple and they'll comeback only in the night . Neha is confused because they won't leave her and go anywhere . She didn't ask anything and goes to the college .  Arjun goes to Neha's house to pick up her parents .  They did not go to the temple for Darshan ! They were going to a restaurant to meet Aayush's parents .
Flashback : Neha's parents ask Arjun to find out the address of Aayush's parents without Aayush's knowledge . Arjun finds it with the help of his parents . The next day they three plan to go there to talk about Neha-Aayush marriage proposal ! They contact Aayush's parents to convey the message .
(Flashback ends)
Aayush's mom and dad welcome Neha's parents. They four have a talk . Arjun gets an important call so he leaves the place . Both the families are happy about Neha-Aayush love . They plan to fix the engagement on the day when Aayush returns from Delhi . They decide to maintain this a suspense .
Neha's dad inform Arjun and Swetha about this .