Episode 10

Neha turns back ! Neha is surprised to see her mom hugging her from back ! Her parents had come there to surprise Neha . Even Arjun had not known about their arrival. Neha's father and mother are very happy on seeing their daughter after a long gap , so does Neha. She wants to introduce Aayush to her parents . She searches him throughout the hall. Aayush got an important phone call from his friend and so he leaves the place without even telling Neha . Neha consoles herself as she could introduce him in a better situation later . She spends time with her parents.
At night Neha calls Aayush  but he didn't attend her call . She understands that he's busy and drops a text message to call her once he gets time . Aayush sees her message only at 11 pm and he is hesitant to disturb her at that time. He goes to sleep . The next morning Neha's parents inform her that they are permanently shifting to Mumbai ! Neha is very very happy as she's gonna stay with her parents . She hugs them and shares her love . After sometime Aayush calls Neha. She picks up the call and tells everything to him . He also feels happy for them . Neha tells him that she wants to introduce him to her parents .
Aayush is  very eager to o meet Neha's parents. Neha asks him to come to their new home . Aayush goes there the next day . Neha introduces  Aayush to her parents as her best friend . Her parents welcome him happily!  As they were busy in shifting to their new house , Aayush helps them in arranging the things . Neha's parents have a conversation with him . After sometime Neha's father asks Aayush to have lunch with them . He also agrees . Neha and her mom prepare lunch . They four eat lunch together happily . Neha is happy as her parents treat Aayush well . But she is quite scared as she didn't tell them about their love . In the evening Aayush leaves to his house .
Aayush goes home and texts Neha that he had a great time with her parents ! Neha blushes while seeing his message . Neha's mom notes this but she didn't ask anything to her  . The next day Aayush's friend informs him that his project has been selected as the best one ! And he has got the opportunity to participate in a national conference in Delhi . Aayush is very happy and excited to hear this . He calls Neha about this. Neha also feels happy for him . He informs that he will be leaving to Delhi in two days and he is supposed to stay there for a week . Neha feels sad as she would not be able to see him for a week...
Aayush consoles her and he assures that he will video call her daily . Neha agrees and he asks him about his preparations for the conference .