Episode 12

In the evening Swetha calls Neha and asks her whether they can go out for shopping . Neha says yes and they go to the mall . Arjun accompanies them . Swetha takes Neha to an ethnic wear shop and asks her to select a lehanga for her . Neha is confused as suddenly Swetha asks to select a grand lehanga . Swetha tells that it's for their reception and Neha will be the bride's maid so she asks her to select . Neha agrees and selects a pink and blue lehanga . She selects another one for Swetha too .
Later Arjun asks Neha to select a suit for Aayush . She does the same . Swetha takes the dresses with her and tells Neha that she's gonna give them for designer works. But Neha finds something fishy by their behaviour...
At night Aayush calls her and tells that he's coming back the next morning . Neha is very happy and she agrees to pick him from the airport .
She says this to her parents . But Neha's dad strongly disagrees with this . He tells her that they're going to an important function the next day .
Neha is totally disappointed by her father's behaviour . She goes to her room and calls Aayush. But he fails to attend the call . She calls Arjun and asks him to pick up Aayush from the airport and explains her situation to him . Arjun agrees .
The next morning Neha's father asks her get ready fast as they're going to the function . She is disturbed  by the sudden change in her parents behaviour . Later they three go by a car . Neha asks him where they're going . But her parents didn't tell her the exact place . They finally reach a resort ! To Neha's surprise Swetha welcomes them . She takes Neha to  a room . Neha gets angry and asks Swetha what's going on there . Before Swetha could tell anything Neha's mom calls her and she leaves the place .
On the other side Aayush reaches the airport and Arjun meets him there . Arjun drives the car and takes Aayush to the same resort . Aayush is also confused why he's brought there . They go inside the resort and Arjun asks Aayush to wear the suit which Neha had selected for him . He wears it .
A beautician enters Neha's room , asks her to wear the selected lehanga and helps her to get ready . They tell Neha that she's gonna get engaged in sometime ! Neha comes is shocked to know this . She tries to contact Aayush but her phone gets lost .
After few minutes Neha's mom comes inside and brings Neha to the stage . Arjun brings Aayush to the stage . They both are surprised !!
Neha and Aayush's parents tell them that they secretly arranged for the engagement ! Neha hugs her parents and cries . The same does Aayush !
They both exchange rings and share a moment . Neha beats Arjun and Swetha playfully for hiding this .
Later all the elders decide to keep Arjun - Swetha and Aayush-Neha on the same day !

THE END

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY ❤️
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 😍