Episode 6

Neha is shocked to hear that she's the culprit ! The faculty member takes her to the principal's office for enquiry. All the students raise their voice against Suraj as Neha is a very good girl , she never encourages any kind of malpractices . Suraj laughs sarcastically and says " You fools ! All these days she had stolen the question papers and scored good marks  ! You people believed that she studied well and got high ranks" Everyone is the class were stunned by Suraj's reply even though they believe in Neha . After sometime Neha returns back from principal office . She didn't even utter a word!
Neha starts crying and didn't talk to anyone in the class including her best friend Jeni. She was very upset about the issue . In the evening the college gets over . All the students left the class while Neha was still sitting in the class ...
Aayush waits in front of the college gate for Neha but she didn't turn up . He gets confused and calls her . Neha didn't pick up his call. Aayush goes to her classroom and finds her sitting alone in one corner of the room... He goes near her and but she didn't notice him . Aayush touches her shoulder Hand wakes her up! Neha gets up , hugs Aayush and cries loudly!
He is clueless about her behaviour . He tries to console her but didn't stop crying! After some time Aayush and Neha come out of college and go for a walk in the beach road...
Neha opens up what had happened in the class. Aayush is shocked hearing it ! He gets angry and promises Neha that he'll confront those boys who insulted Neha !
Aayush tells that he'll teach a lesson for those boys. Neha says that God will give them the best revenge and asks him to stop thinking of the incident.. Aayush agrees for name sake but makes a plan to confront them. The next day Neha goes to college very sad as everyone will think bad of her . Suraj starts talking ill of her but she ignores him. After some time Neha remembers that Suraj was the first person to blame her . So she starts following him secretly . In the afternoon Suraj goes to the peon , takes him to a secret place  and gives him a lump sum of money !
Neha finds the truth that Suraj is the main culprit but she waits for an opportunity to prove it with evidence .