Episode 7

Neha tells everything to her best friend Jeni . She asks her to seek help from Professor Raj whose their HOD . Neha agrees and they both go to meet him . Neha tells everything to Prof Raj and he's shocked! He goes to the administration office to find out the CCTV recordings. But unfortunately the peon is only seen in video and not Suraj. So he asks Neha to wait for some more time to find an opportunity to accuse Suraj.
In the evening Neha calls Aayush and tells the matter. Aayush also asks her to be patient . They have a talk and Aayush invites Neha for a dinner date .

Aayush and Neha go to a restaurant for dinner. They order food and Aayush talks about few funny things to make Neha happy . After a while Aayush kneels down and gives Neha a red rose ! Neha is surprised! Suddenly Arjun enters into the restaurant . ( Arjun is Neha's cousin who studied with Neha till 12th standard. He had a crush on her during their school days and proposed her once they were in 11th standard ! But Neha refused his proposal saying she's not interested in love . Arjun was very upset and he felt very bad for his action. )
Neha is shocked to see him back !
Arjun comes to Neha and smiles . Later he notices Aayush with a rose next to her . Arjun  is shocked on seeing Neha and Aayush together !

Neha asks Arjun to sit near their table. She introduces Aayush as her best friend and pauses for a while . She adds that  Aayush was there for her in difficult situations. Arjun understands their relationship from the pause in her saying. Arjun looses her temper !
Arjun : Neha ! I loved you so much . And I still love you . But you told that you aren't interested in love and you respect your parents . Now you are dating with this guy ! How can you do this to me . ..
Neha gets upset and starts crying . Aayush consoles her. Arjun gets a call and he moves from that place.
Arjun comes back with another girl .
He comes near Neha and winks at her. She couldn't understand anything. Later Arjun reveals that it was a prank ! He had come there with his gf and after seeing Neha and Aayush he tried to make fun .
He apologizes for his act . Neha beats Arjun playfully.
They four have a happy dinner !