Chapter One

The parking lot of an old dinner was the place to be in the summer. The scent alone had the ability to draw in customers, but it did help that the people who owned the cute little place were two men. Jack, he was a college student studying video production and editing while Ethan his co-director of the dinner worked full time. The two boys were able to attract in hundreds of people at a time, and most days people would have to eat in the parking lot. However, most didn't mind as the food was rather delicious.One of their workers came in holding to paper files. "Mr. Ethan and mr. Jack." He says looking the two.

The two lifted their heads up from their desk and laptop to look at their staff. "There are two men that wanted to work here since they have no where else to go." He explains as he gave the files to them.Jack and Ethan both looked at each other with a twinkle in their eyes. Ethan looked back at their worker and waved him off to go a fetch the two men. Jack smiled warmly at Ethan's excitement before shaking his head.

"Ethan it's just two new workers, why are you so excited?" Jack huffed with a fake attitude."I'm excited because we get to see new people! And plus we could always need new staff since so many people from across the world had came to eat our food!" Ethan explains as he smiles a big and bright. Jack chuckles as he began to type away at his keyboard. Ethan jumped in place until a small knock could be heard around the room. Ethan jumped at the door and threw it open to find two massive tall men stand outside the door. Once had flowing black locks and gorgeous caramel brown eyes while the other held some curly light brown hairs with an intense scowl across his face. The boy offered for them to come in which gave them a small smile. The two walks in and sat down in the chair that was in front of Jack and ethan desk. "Okay I'm ethan and this is my partner in crime Jack" ethan says holding his hand out for them to shake. The man with the black hair took Ethan's hand to shake but the brown hair man just stayed still. The man elbows his friend in the rib before giving a charming smile.

"My name is Mark, and this is Tyler," Jack smiled over at Mark with a hint of a blush on his face but all men chose to ignore it. Ethan looked at Tyler with gentle eyes and a smile but the man just huffed.Ethan began to look over the files "oh I see you guys just recently came out of jail?" He says more of a question  as he looks at the two as he scout a bit close to jack and held on his hand a bit worried.

Mark gave a shy smile as he nodded his head, he started to play with his fingers out of nervousness before looked over at Jack.

"That's true, me and Tyler made some pretty bad mistakes but we've done our time and we're just trying to better ourselves," Mark explained and Jack tilted his head with a sympathetic look in his eyes. Ethan nodded his head and looked over at Jack's laptop.',"What do you think of jacky?" Ethan asked as he held on to him

"They seen to be capable of doing so. " jack says with a small yawn "are you two anke to take order and give food out "Mark nodded his head violently as if he didn't trust his mouth. Jack nodded his head over to Ethan giving his approval while Ethan smiled over at the two gentlemen.

"Great, you two are hired. You can start tomorrow morning," Ethan chuckled at the surprise look on Tyler's face.The two high five before saying thank you to jack and ethan before walking out. "Well aren't they cute" ethan says to jack with a blush.

Jack blushed back as he swatted at Ethan playfully. Ethan just laughed as he and Jack tussled in their office.After they soon gets up and fixed their hair. "Alright let's check on everyone" jack says as he opens the door for ethan. Ethan bowed his head in respect to Jack before walking through. You could hear the call of people ordering and others eating at the tables. Workers were flying by with food and platters of drinks. Jack took in a large inhale and sighed in relief.Jack saw mark and Tyler at a booth eating and drink. Jack and ethan walks over with a small blush "y'all still here?" Jack says

Mark looked up with a little smile with the biggest doe eyes.

"We literally have nowhere to go," Mark whispered and Jack looked down in pity. He glanced at Ethan with a raised eyebrow.Ethan looks at him confused before looking back at the boys and sighs. "We going to have to share the room jack.""We can make it work," Jack insisted. The boys looked over at Ethan and Jack with confusion in their eyes but Jack widened his with his puppy eyes. Ethan growled lowly as he rubbed at his face, Jack was all about giving back and most of the time it annoyed Ethan. But he could help just share glances with Tyler, his beautiful brown eyes staring into his blue. But they were convicts! Ethan sighed in disbelief at what Jack was asking.Ethan looks at mark and then at Tyler again as the two seem so innocent and nice. Charming. "Fine. Mark and Tyler so you want to stay at our house?'Ethan asked. Mark and Tyler both looked at each other then a large smile crossed their faces before nodding their heads. Mark got from his seat and pulled Jack into a forced hug. He didn't seem to mind as he curled around Mark's shoulders.Tyler frowned as he pulled Mark back away from Ethan and patted his back thoughtfully.

"Thank you," Mark said with tears forming in his eyes. Jack tilted his head cutely before grabbing Mark's hand and leading him outside with Tyler and Ethan following closely behind.