Chapter twenty

Mark walked in on the wrong time. The cut was forgot as he gave a wide smile. He turn on his heels and left to be upstairs. He quickly stripped his clothes and crawled into bed with Jack.Jack groans a bit as he rolls on to his side sound asleep.
Mark pulls him close as he rubbed his chest with a smile."Come with me, and you'll be...." Mark sung quietly as he pulled Jack closer.

"In a world of pur imagination," his singing was deep and hollow but beautiful. Jack wiggled in his sleep but his eyes didnt open.Mark smiles as he continue to sing the song."There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there you'll be free
If you truly wish to be"

Jack groans as he slowly opens his eyes as he looks back at mark.
Jack smiled sadly as he looked at him. His big blue eyes watched Mark's lips move him perfectly as he sang.

"My ma use to sing that to me," Jack said softly.Mark smile softly as he rubbed his head gently "what was she like?" Mark asked rubbing his back

"You only got to meet the shy and scared part of her, and you only meet the abusive side of my dad." Jack huffed as he turned to face Mark. His eyes welled up with tears as he thought of his parents. He smiled for only a second before it dropped.

"We were a perfect family. I played soccer and my mother loved to cook, she is so kind and accepting." Jack sniffled as he buried his head into Mark's chest.Mark held him close and kissed his head and held him. "Shh its okay. Just think what you become and who you have now"Jack nodded as he wiped at his face. The two men cuddled for a while until Jack leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"What was you family like?" Jack asked softly."It was rough" he says with a sigh as he held him "mother was the only really person I can depend on"Jack pulled Mark in close and held him and stroked his back. Jack looked up at Mark as he felt weird bumps on Mark's back.

"Mark?"
Mark sits up "let's go see what's with ethan and tyler" he mumbled as he got up and dressed quickly before grabbing the aid kit.Jack furrowed his eyebrows before yanking Mark back onto the bed.

"What are you not telling me?" Jack crossed his arms as he waited for an answer."One yank me like that again and I'm smacking you and two I dont have to tell you" he says as he stood up. Jack snarled as he crossed his legs on the bed.

"Mark Edward Fichback," Jack snarled as he looked the man dead in the eyes, no longer afraid. Mark narrowed his eyes but Jack wasnt backing down.

"What are you so afraid of?""Piss off" he says before getting up. Jack try to grab him but mark slapped his hand away "touch me again and I'm leaving " he says dead serious before going to ethan and Tyler.Jack followed quickly behind Mark to check on Tyler and Ethan. They were both curled up on the couch and Mark smiled down at them. Jack shook his head clearly upset. Not bother with getting dress he threw on his coat as his converse. Though it was raining he didnt bother putting on his pants."J-Jack' ethan whimpers slightly as he reached out to him "d-dont go. Please.'

Jack sneered as he looked at Mark, the two exchanged a hostile glance before Jack shook his head.

"It's not me you should be worried about," Jack stated as he opened the door and slipped threw. Though Ethan was sleepy he looked up at Mark with a gently stare.Mark shook his head as he took his hand gently and treat it gently. Once he was done ethan was sound asleep

"Mark go take ethan. I go talk with jack" tyler says moving ethan into mark arms.Jack, however, wasn't anywhere near the cottage. He had taken a path down to the local pub to hit a few shots. He was cold and wet and his time was spent drinking.Several hours of looking and asking where jack was he finally found the pub. As he walks in he saw the guy that so much violated Ethan.

Jack was talking to him, smiling. Tyler grew angry but watched as the man's hands placed themselves on his knees. Jack's eyes widened as he struggled to get his hands on his leg.

"Uh what are you doing?" Jack asked as he scooted away from the man."Oh come on" he says as he pulls him closer as he grope his thigh "we just having some fun"Jack growled as he gripped the mans hands in his and pushed him away.

"Sorry. I'm not that drunk," Jack smiled politely as he hopped off the barstool. The man frowned but Jack backed up quickly waving himself off.

Tyler grabbed jack and pulls him close and leans down "jack that's ethan attacker" he whispered. Jack eyes widened as he looked back over at the man. He hadn't moved from his seat since Jack left but Jack grew angry. His face turning red as he stepped away from Tyler and raced to the rapist.Tyler was right behind him when jack slapped the man and Tyler landed a hard punch.The mans head snapped to the side, his nose began to bleed. He looked up with a sick glare. His hand snapped out to grabbed Jack's arm and his other grabbed his switch blade. The man snapped it open and held it behind Jack's back.

"Dont try anything," the man stated as he slightly sliced into Jack skin.Jack cried in pain before there was a loud click behind the man. "Drop it or get blasted" the bartender says. It was felix a close friend of Tyler and mark.

The man growls before pushing jack to the ground and try to turn to felix and stab while pushing the shot gun away.

Tyler grabbed the man by his shoulder and held him down making him drop the knife. The man struggled to get off making Tyler struggled to keep him down.