Chapter Seventeen

As mark, Tyler, and Jack talk amongst eachother Ethan was in his own world as he was in deep thought of the waiter winking at him.Jack, Mark, and Tyler were all laughing and having a blast. Their intoxication was overwhelming and Ethan had finally had enough.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Ethan stated as he stood from his seat. The other three men looked at him with booming chuckles dissolving off their tongues.Ethan went into the bathroom as it was empty. he turns the water on and splashed his face with water before before pushing his hair back as he sighs closing his eyes.It was sudden but the door was opened and a large burly man came into the bathroom. His skin was pale and was covered in tattoos, his face held a large curly beard and he was sporting all leather. Ethan smiled at him politely but the man held a frown that didn't move.Ethan felt awkward as he looks away and went to paper towel dispenser and grabbed some to wipe his face.

The man just stood at the door, his face never dropping that frown. Ethan felt very aware of the man staring at him, or more his body. It was then that he realizes the panties were poking out of his jeans and the man had a clear look at them. Ethan quickly pulls his pants up and shirt down "e-excuse me" he says as he wanted to leave the bathroom.The man ran his eyes down Ethan's body but this time with a little baby smirk on his face. He leaned on the wall next to the door as he used his large hands to lock it.

"Where are you going babycakes?" The man asked with a smooth and deep voice. Ethan stepped back as the man advanced on him, his beady eyes looked at his jeans.

"Mar-" Before Ethan could call to his boyfriends the man lunged at him and pinned him against the wall. Ethan's face was smashed against the tiled walls while his eyes produced tears.

"Tsk tsk tsk, don't be stupid now," the man growled."p-please let go. I-i don't know you" Ethan whimpers as he struggled against the man which was did not faze him. As he was small and weak to break free from the man grip.Using just one hand the man was able to pin Ethan to the wall and keep him there. His hands above his head and both his legs were spread apart. Ethan sniffled as he felt fingers trace the outside of his jeans on his hip. This finger traveled it's way to Ethan's right butt cheek. Ethan whimpered helplessly as he wiggled harder but the man held him tight.

"You must like this kind of shit," the man stated as he lifted Ethan's hoodie and discovered the bruises and cut marks. Some were still red with irritation but Ethan turned slightly so he could look at the man's face.

"Please," he whispers pathetically but the man traced his finger back to the rim of Ethan's pants. Stray tears traveled down his face as the man was about to pull his jeans off his waist when there was a little knock on the door.The man frowns before he goes to the door and unlocks it before quickly going to on of the stall and locks the door holding Ethan in his lap covering his mouth to keep him quiet. Ethan tried every escape tactic he knew but nothing seemed to faze the man. Tiny footsteps could be heard but no one said anything. The man slowly used his hands to unbutton Ethan's jeans. Frozen with fear Ethan could only watch as the man began to play with his lace pantie between his fingers.Ethan body began to trembled in fear as he watched the man closely forgetting of the person had walked in. Ethan tried every tactic he had to free himself from the man however nothing worked. The guy had a firm hold as he used his large hands to unbutton Ethans Jean's. Frozen in place Ethan let out multiple tears as the man started to play with his lace panties.

"Stop please," Ethan cried quietly as the man didnt even hesitate to rip the underwear. Ethans lips quivered as all he could do was cry and watch as this man touched him. The person that had walked in was in the stall next to them. Ethan used his free hands pushing against his hands trying to push him away but couldn't.

Ethan whimpered but it was muffled by the man's hand. It was quick and was sudden but the man was able to push Ethan Jean's down to his ankle. The man smiled next to Ethans ear while as he continued to do horrid things to Ethans body.

"Mmm I know you like it," the man whispered as Ethan became numb to his surroundings and could only focus on large hands gripping him in places Ethan didnt like.

20 minutes past and the man was pulling his pants up as he smirked "clean yourself up. " He says before leaving Ethan on the floor leaking of the man liquids.Ethan was crying on the floor. His face scrunched up in horror as he attempted to he pull up his Jean's but he was in so much pain he flopped to the ground. His face was covered in white ribbons produced from his abuser but Ethan didnt have to energy to clean the up either. Every inch of his body was aching that he laid his head on the tile and closed his eyes.

The bathroom door open open again. "Hey Ethan are you okay?" Jack asked

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just m-my stomach upset" he lied. He didn't want his lover worried for him Ashe weakly gets up and sits on the toilet.Jack wasnt stupid he noticed the weird liquids on the floor. However, he didnt proceed to do anything as he brushed the hair out of Ethans face.

"The boys sent me to get you, we are getting ready to leave," Jack stated as he noticed Ethan ripped underwear.Ethan nods as he closed his eyes as he took deep breaths. Jack grabbed some tissues and wipes Ethan face before helping him up and pulls his pants off and threw away the ruin panties.

Ethan huffed as his body felt so weak. Jack helped Ethan get his pants on before helping him limp out of the bathroom. Tyler and Mark were waiting patiently while the boys attempted to move as fast as they could. Ethans breathing was harsh and came out in wheezes. Jack sighed sadly as he helped his boyfriend to their table.

"What happened honey-" Mark reach out to stroke Ethans face but he just squeak and scooted at record speed away from him. The boys looked at his curiously as Ethans eyes widened with fear.Jack pulls Ethan close to his chest and rubbed his head gently "shh shhh" he whispered into his ear. "Can we talk about it when we get home?" Jack asked. Ethan shuddered in response. Mark looked very worried as he slowly introduced his hand. Ethan whimpered but didn't move as Mark picked him up Bridal style as carried him to the car. With the four boys in behind him Ethan moved his head around to get a better view of where they were going but as they strayed into the parking lot Ethan spotted him. The man who has violated him stood around a bunch of men, all of them straddled on motorcycles.Ethan grips on to mark tightly as he was grew in fear as he watch the man the violated him and many of other men around him..

Jack rubbed his hand before seeing he was staring at someone or something.Jack squinted his eyes at the man but couldn't delect what Ethan was looking at. Soon enough they were in the car, both Ethan and Mark in the back with Jack and Tyler in the front. Mark never pulled Ethan out of his arms, his body still in a fetal position as the men were able to drive home peacefully.