Chapter Eleven

It seem to be hours of nonstop driving. Mark, jack and Tyler was talking of what to do when they get to Korea but ethan only sat back in his seat curled up and pretended to be asleep. To only to make him invisible to everyone else. He was mad at himself for thinking stupid things.

Like what can I do to save the restaurant?

The price the dish is a bit low.

I wonder if we ever go back.

Tyler glanced into the backseat and noticed that Ethan wasn't really asleep. He quietly told Mark to pull over and for Jack to switch him seats. Tyler crawled into the back with Ethan and snuggled up close to him. Ethan flinched but didnt move. Tyler narrowed his eyes but swung his large arm over Ethan to pull him closer.Jack glanced back at them before sighing softly. 'This is going to be a rough try' he thought as Tyler held ethan close. Ethan didn't move but on squeezed his own hands to stop them from trembling.Tyler kissed at Ethans shoulder. He breathed lightly as to not upset him but Ethan jumped when Mark hit a bump in the road and Jack's hand flew to gripped Mark's hand."Worry guys the road is bumpy." Mark says as the car rocks a bit as it goes over several bumps.Tyler stokes Ethans hair before kissing his shoulder. Quickly Ethan scooted closer to the seat which made Tyler look over at him questionably."What's wrong pumpkin, you seem off," Tyler spoke but Ethan just snarled.Tyler frowns before he grabbed ethan jaws and turns his head to him "talk now or get punishment I'm trying go be nice. "Ethan frowned as Mark slammed on the brake. Jack held tight onto his seat as the car came to a stop. Mark whipped his head around to look at Tyler but Tyler didnt move.

"Tyler out of the car. Now!" Mark growled as he opened up the door."Mark shut up. Now ethan speak now." Tyler demanded.

Ethan try to pull away "let go of me!" He yelled as he hits his chest. Mark quickly got out of the car and opened up the back door dragging Tyler away. Mark pinned Tyler to the ground and huffed as he struggled to keep them there.

"Get the cuffs," Mark commanded softly. Jack flew into the backseat and held Ethan in his arms. In the middle compartment of the car Jack saw the cuffs and snatched them.Jack reached over and grabbed the handcuffs and toss it to mark. Mark quickly flipped Tyler onto his back as Tyler began to attack him. Both males fought against each other until Mark was able to flip him around and cuff his hands together.

"Not now Tyler," Mark growled as he got up onto his feet. He peek his head into the backseat as calmly smiled at the boys.

"Are you okay love, did he hurt you?" Mark asked.Ethan slowly shook his chest before holding on to jack. Mark smiles "good. " he says before pushed Tyler to the front seat and buckled him in. Mark allowed Tyler to have a fit in the front seat with him as he was used to it. Mark respected Tyler as he had saved his life plenty in prison. Though the boys didnt know quite yet Mark was fond of them and yes they were together but Mark saw more. A life where did didnt have to worry about things like this happening. Running. Though when the car pulled into the forest where they had parked the plane Mark had memories flash into his head. Not good ones either.Ethan gets out and went inside the plane and began to get it started and working.

Jack gets out and sighs "we can drive the car up on the plane so we can take it to korea.""We could," Mark agreed as he looked over at Tyler still in the front seat. His head bowed. Quiet. Mark ran his hand through his hair as he sighed.

"I..." Mark looked over at Tyler as he felt himself twitch. He could feel himself heat up as he grasped. Mark covered his ears as he backed away from Jack.

"Not now, not now." Mark muttered as he held his head.Jack was confused 'mark? Are you okay?" He asked worried as he try to reach out and touch him. "Jack!" Mark shouted as his eyes widened and suddenly he was calm. Jack tilted his head confused as he reached out and touched Mark's shoulder.

"Are you okay," Mark said nothing as he focused on Jack's face. Mark grabbed Jack harshly by the hips and pulling him into a heated kiss. Jack knew that something was wrong, Marks kisses were gentle and sweet.Jack whimpers "mark what gotten into you,?" He asked as he try to pull away from him. "Mark isn't here slut," Mark growled as he twitched. Jack whimpered as he try to pull away but Mark had a firm hand on him.

"Oh how I missed you kitten," Mark whispered as he leaned into Jack's ear.Ethan suddenly appear and pushed mark off roughly before grabbing Jack and dashes off on to the plane closing the doors.Jack could barely breathed when they reached the plan. Banging could be heard outside the door and the boys boys curled into balls on the floor."Shh shh" ethan says holding jack close and cover his ears. Mark stoo banging as he went to Tyler and unhandcuffs him. "Hello darling come help me " he says with a smile. Tyler gave him a sick smile as they both walked over to the door. They stared banging on the door as Jack and Ethan curled more into the corner. As soon as the boys started to let out tears the planes doors start to crack open until.... boom! The light hit the two boys as their other two boyfriends stepped inside.

"Hello," Mark said as he cracked his neck.