Chapter Four

Ethan and Jack both shook in fear as they watched their aggressors walk out of the room. Mark sat on the couch next to Ethan but he scooted closer to Jack in fear.Ethan crawls into jack lap and held on to him as jack held him close watching mark carefully. "Okay now what's the rules?'Mark looked over at Tyler as we waited as wel. Tyler squatted so he was eyes level with the two boys and his lover. Ethan and Jack both held their breath as they listened to the Tyler's harsh breathing."please just say something!' Ethan yelled a bit. Tyler rubbed the back of his neck before looking Jack in the eyes. His browns burrowed into blue.

"We want to start fresh. First rule is that I want to teach you me and Mark's disabilities." Tyler glanced over at Mark who looked at his feet. Tyler looked over at the boys before breathing out his stress.Jack nods.

"Second rule you will obey what say. If you don't you will get punished" he says looking at Ethan this time

Ethan shrunk down and placed his head on Jack's shoulder. Mark looked over and tilted his head as he read more into the physical touching. How they seemed so in love and Tyler could see Marks want.

"Third no going out of the house unless Me or Mark say otherwise," Tyler narrowed his eyes at the two boys and they seemed to look back.

They both nods. "Fourth. When you come home. When you leave. When you wake up. When you go to sleep. And when you greet one of us. You have kiss us. '

Ethan frowns as he looks up at jack. Jack shifted Ethan off his lap as he stood up on his feet. Tyler quickly followed as he towered over Jack by a few inches. Mark watched curiously as Jack gripped the collar on Tyler shirt and pulled him forward.

"You can kiss my arse," Jack snarled.Mark sneaky sits closer to Ethan. "And if you don't then you be punished. Mark will you the punishment if you break the rules.' Tyler says as stares him down. Jack bared his teeth but Tyler just smiled as he noticed the way his fingers wrapped around his throat. Tyler cupped Jack's face and leaned in to peck Jack on the lips. Jack was shocked but he kissed back as an immediate reflex.Ethan gently pulls jack so he kissed on the couch so he sat in his lap. "Mark tell the punishment" Tyler says.

"The punishment are. Spankings. Chain to the bed. Or be sexually tortured.

"Oh! Also if you curse or even raise your voice at us you will punish" Tyler says.Ethan glared up at Jack and Jack had a blush so red tomatoes soup was jealous. Mark smirked but Tyler gave a soft smile as he walked into the kitchen to grab an apple. The boys sat on the couch talking through their bodies and Mark could feel the tension."I don't fucking care!" Ethan whispered yell as he stood up and storms off into the bathroom and slams the door. He was that jack kissed back.Jack put his head in his hands as he rubbed his face. Mark scooted closer and placed his hand on his knee.

"Hey dont beat yourself up," Mark whispered.Jack nods a bit as he looks down at his hand.

Later that day Ethan was dressed and was about to head out to get to the company. Mark stood by the door and waited for Ethan the pass. And before Ethan could sprint out Mark stopped him."where do you think you going?' mark says as he blocked the door. "I'm going my business. Now move." He ordered as stares him down. Mark sneered as he yanked Ethan by his collar. His eyes widened as he nearly let go immediately. Ethan got whiplash at Mark's moods but he straightened himself out quickly.

"You know the rules Ethan," Mark muttered at he looked down at his feet. "I don't care. Just let me leave." He mumbled as he try to.wslk past him. Mark stopped him before glancing his way. He grasped onto Ethans shirt before turning and smashing his back into the wall. Ethan wiggled and fought but Mark held on tight.

"I'll make it quick," Mark growled."get off of me baboon!!" He yelled as he struggled to get free from mark grasp

Mark smirked as he got a fabulous idea. He quickly let go of Ethan and surrendered his hands. He turned so his back was facing Wthan but he had a smirk on his face.

"Sorry, Jack seemed to really like my kisses," Mark said allowed and Ethan froze. His large blue eyes widened at the words said to him. His blood boiled in anger but Mark just turned and gave Ethan a pat on the shoulder.

"Guess I'm the better kisser huh," Mark smiled and Ethan snapped. He threw his laptop to the ground as he jumped Mark. His legs wrapped around his waist and his arms swung around his neck.

"Watch and learn pretty boy," Ethan snarled as he smashed his lips onto Marks.Ethan grips his neck as they kissed before he gets down from his arms. "You have work anyways so you have to come.' He says before walking out.Mark grinned as he grabbed his coat and scattered after Ethan. The smile on his face never leaving as they walked out of the apartment.They got in the car and drove off to the business. Tyler and jack was already there. They left when ethan was in the bathroom.
Tyler practically dragged Jack outside and pushed him against the wall. Blue stared into Brown and the two pressed up against the building.
Ethan rushed over and rhino slams into Tyler side as he and mark just got there. "Fuck off already. You need to go work now." He says before turning back to jack. Jack blushed as he rubbed his arm with embarrassment. His arm produced goosebumps from the stare he was receiving from Ethan.Ethan went into the office upset as he frowns a bit. He had a bad headache as he try to think of what to say to jack and voice his thoughts.Ethan slumped into his chair as he rubbed his face from all of the stress he was under. And suddenly there was a brisk knock on his door. Ethan grumbled before shouting for the person to come in. Tyler's brown head stuck in with a frown on his face."What do you want?" He says as he grabbed his laptop and opens it to start to read his email. Tyler stepped in and closed the door behind him. His frown deepened as he sat down on the chair in front of Ethan's desk.

"What's got you riled up pumpkin?" Tyler asked as he clasped his hands together. Ethan huffed angrily as he crumpled a piece of paper and threw it in the trash."Nothing. And dont call me fucking pumpkin. If you have anything else to say. Say it now or forever hold you flippen piece. Leave" Ethan had a lot of anger and sass in him as he works.
Tyler tilted his head curiously as he sat closer to the desk. His eyes were tense as they stared into Ethan's soul. He placed his hand on the desk as he leaned over to a get a closer look.

"My my, is someone a bit jealous?" Tyler asked as he rested his head on his hand. Ethan scoffed as he opened his mouth to say another nasty comment but Tyler spoke first.

"Or is it that you like kissing my boyfriend and you're just mad because you did like it?" Tyler clicked with his tongue as he watches Ethan go red."Leave my office" he mumbled as he turns away from him. Tyler only smirk as he stood up "alright. We will see how much you can handle today' he says before leaving ethan and Jack's office