Chapter Twenty three

Once Tyler was able to get the door completely down he noticed that Jack was standing next to the sink. Washing his face he cupped a few more handfuls of water and rubbed at his face with it.Tyler sighs in relief as he thought that mark would have done something to risk his life. "Babe. Next time do not lock the door" he says as he held his chest

"Why?" Jack asked a bit confused as he grabbed a towel and dry his face.

Tyler shook his head as he rubbed at his eyes. All of them were tired and frustrated but none more than Jack.

"Sorry Tyler, I didnt mean to worry you, I'm just....." Jack couldn't really say how he was feeling because it felt so complicated. He was angry, he was scared, he was disappointed, but he also felt a bit of joy. Jack shook his head as he filled his hands up with more water and rubbed at his eyes.Tyler hugged him behind "tomorrow will be a better day" he whispered as he held him close.

Jack nods as he leans back into Tyler chest

The next morning Ethan was sound asleep laying on Jain chest as Jason lay there awake rubbing Ethan back gently.

Mark came downstairs and frowns as he looks at Jason

Mark desided that he wouldnt get into the middle of it quite yet. Instead he decided to start breakfast in the kitchen. Jack wasnt far behind him with Tyler beside him. Both look wide awake already as if they didnt sleep at all.Ethan started to wake up a bit of the smell of coffee. He sits up a bit as he rubbed his eyes.Jason comforted Ethan and rubbed his back. The smaller boy flinched but relaxed when he seemed to remember what was going on."look at me Ethan" Jason says as he sits up making Ethan sit on his lap.

Ethan hesitantly looks up at him as Jason face was close. Jason smiled as he cupped his face and pecked his lips. Ethan would be lying if he said he wasn't scared but he didn't engage, no matter how angry Jason got. Mark watched carefully from the kitchen, ready to spring were trouble stirred.
"morning" he whispered as with a a smile. "M-morning" Ethan studdered out as he looks into Jason eyes.
Ethan didn't realize this before but he realized that Jason had the same shade of brown eyes as Mark. In fact, there were a few features he could point out that look fairly like Mark's. Jason tilted his head and Ethan crumpled, same head tilt.

"Breakfast!" Mark called and Ethan was quickly to jump out of Jason's lap and toward the breakfast table.Ethan sat down with Jack as he was slowly coming around with forgiving jack.

Jason sat down next to Ethan on his left as he watched marks set down the food. Tyler came downstairs sleepy as he sat down in front of Jason.Everyone sat in silence, the food look nice and hot but no one cared move. Ethan knowing his place took the first biscuit and some jam and looked at the others.They copy their actions and finally began to eat. "We need to go to the doctors today." Ethan says as he ate

Jack and Mark looked at each other but Tyler nodded. They needed to see if the baby was really gone, however, Jason perked up with a sick smile.

"Great idea baby boy," he said as he kissed Ethan's forehead. Ethan cringed but disnt move when he noticed Jason's gun still in his back pocket. The smaller boy looked over at Mark and tried to motion with his eyes to distract Jason.Mark noticed and turns to Jason. "Dad when did you came here?" He asked as he stares into his eyes

Jason looked up to his son and tilted his head curiously. They began talking while Ethan slipped next to Jason and wrapped his arm around his back. Ethan began to believe Jason wasn't paying attention as he slipped his hand down towards his pockets. Ethan had hold of the gin when he began to sweat he slowly was able to pull the gun out but no right after Jason grabbed his hand violently and held it in front of his face. His eyes enrage and his body tence.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked but Ethan just wiggled until he got the gun into a position to throw it.

"What is right," Ethan whispered before he tossed it over to Mark. Catching it with one hand Mark pointed it at his father. Jason stood quickly with Ethan between his arms, his head caught in his hands. Jason smirked as he whispered down to Ethan.

"Clever boy," he said softly.Ethan struggled as he groans "l-let go!" He yelled as he struggled

Mark aimed the gun but his hands started to shake. Jack and Tyler both stood, Jack shaking as he watch Ethan struggle.

"Put the gun down son, you dont know how to use it," Jason stated as he pulled on Ethans hair to shut him up.Ethan let's out a squeal "shoot him!" He yelled

"Just do it!" Tyler yelled as he held jack behind him as he watched the scene.

Mark let a single tear drop from his face before lowering the gun. Jason smiled wickedly before he let Ethan go. He rushed over to Mark and hid behind him. Mark looked at his shoes in shame.

"I can't do it," Mark said as he looked up at his father. Jason smiled wickedly as he held out his hand for the gun. But Mark's eyes grew wide and suddenly...

Snap!

A wicked smil crossed his face and he raised the gun once more.

"He can't but I can," Mark's smile was cruel as he cracked the gun back and a face of fear appeared on Jason's face."No, why would I? You created me..." Beast stated as he placed his hand on the trigger and pulled.

Bang!

Tyler quickly pulls Ethan into his chest as well as jack to hide him from the gruesome seen.Mark smirked as he lowered the gun and dropped it to the floor. He strutted over to his father's body and smiled.

"Rot you basterd," Mark whispered as he lowered his father's eyelids so he could close his eyes for the final time.