Chapter Nineteen

Mark watched the footage over and over, however, he could not tell if Ethan was actually cheating on him. It was odd how he was followed into the bathroom, and they never made plans to go to the bar till after shopping. Mark grew furious as he turned on the car and raced home. Tyler was patiently waiting at the table with his suit on.Tyler was sharpening his daggers as he wait before hearing the car door open and slams shut. "Well looks like he found him" Tyler.Tyler looks at mark before turning to the laptop and open it up and began to play the security footage.

He watched as Ethan goes into the looking a bit upset before seeing the waiter and the man that violated Ethan talking before the man went to the bathroom standing in the bathroom door way. "What the hell?" He mumbled as he watched. Ethan blue hair showed over the man shoulder before the man man moved and the door shut locked and the two was out of view thought. Mark marched over to Tyler with an enraged face. He slammed his laptop onto the counter and fiercely stomped towards the stairs.Tyler looks at mark before turning to the laptop and open it up and began to play the security footage.

"I overheard the security guard talking Tyler, they think that Ethan cheated on us!" Mark growled as he placed his head on a nearby wall. His face was completely red from anger but Tyler didn't move as he watched the footage."mark stop yelling" he says "Ethan is trying to sleep. And I want you to come here. "Mark growled defiantly but he turned his body and shuffled back over to Tyler with his head hung in shame.

"When I get my hands on that fuckin-" Tyler whipped his head around to face Mark and narrowed his eyes.Mark frowns as he stop talking. "Look at the footage" he orders as he looks back st the screen. Mark did as well and frowns.On the monitor Ethan looked upset as he entered the bathroom, then a large man walked in behind him and you could faintly hear the door locking. Mark scowled as he nudged Tyler to the side and continued typing on his computer. He quickly found the man's name, address, and even his work."Tomorrow morning. I want you to love on ethan jack before leaving to bring me this bastars. Understood?" He says as he held his jaw

"Yes sir," Mark whispered as he leaned up and packed Tyler sweetly on the lips. His head was bowed in submission while Tyler smirked in return.

"Now let's check on our boys," Tyler nodded as the two men skipped up the stairs.Ethan was whimpering slightly in his sleep as he lays in Jack arms.jack was sound asleep not aware of ethan whimpers.Mark blinked as he gently curled next to Ethan. He pulled gently on Ethan's side so they could spoon however, Ethan only cried as the older man held him.Tyler and mark frowns as their once innocent and confident kitten turns to a weeping child who fears everything.

Tyler lays down with Jack and held him. "We have a to fix him and fast" Tyler says as he wipes Ethan's tears.Mark nodded as he brushed Ethan's hair out of his face. The two men sat on the bed and cuddle their two gems until finally they too fell under the magic spell of sleep.The following next morning Ethan has been awake since 12 at night as he woke from a nightmare. He slips from mark arms and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.His hands where a bit shaky as he grabbed a glass from the cupboard as filling it with water from the tap. Ethan took a sip before his shaking got so bad the glass dropped from his hand and shattered on the floor.

"Damn," Ethan muttered as he kneeled on the floor and began sweeping the glass with his hand into a pile. Loud footstep thundered upstairs until it traveled downstairs. Mark and Tyler appeared as they jumped from the stairs and froze by the counter.

"Ethan," Tyler said spooking the blue-haired boy. Ethan jumped back and slipped so his back was against the cupboards.

"Please don't hurt me, I promise I didn't mean it," Ethan cried out with his arms curled so they covered his sides. Mark and Tyler both looked at each other as a look of hopelessness crossed their expressions."baby you did nothing wrong." Tyler says as he crouch down a bit away from Ethan so he doesn't spook him already more. Mark squat down next to Tyler watching.
Ethan whimpered and cried as he covered his face. Once the whimpering stopped the small frightened boy he quickly started to clean up the glass while keeping his head down out of fear."baby come to me. Okay?' Tyler says reaching out to him.

"B-but" Ethan says as he was still trying to kill. "no buts. It's okay. Come to me and mark" Tyler says
Ethan winced as he used some of his strength to crawl over to Tyler but ended with a piece of glass slicing open his hand. Ethan grit his teeth but didn't say anything as he sat in Tylers lap.Tyler pulls him close before mark grabbed his hand seeing the blood. "I get the aid kit" he says as he went to the bathroom. Ethan leaned in and sniffed at Tyler's neck. He kissed at the tender skin gently as he whispered to him.

"I'm so sorry, Ethan has been bad," Ethan would whisper over and over until Tyler pulled him back to look him in the face."you are not bad. You're good ethan." He says rubbing his cheek. "You're very good"Ethan rubbed his body against Tyler as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"Daddy make it stop," Ethan whispered as he kissed his neck more fiercely. It was enough to leave little bruises along Tyler's shoulder."Ethan what's wrong?" He asked as he pulls Ethan back to see his face again. He frowns a bit seeing Ethan sudden lust rush.Ethans eyes widened as he looked down at Tyler's Jean's. His face turned bright red as he traced his fingers up Tyler's side.

"I need his taste out of my mouth," Ethan whispered as he leaned forward slightly. Tyler watched curiously as Ethan grasped the rim of his own shirt.

"I dont want to feel his skin anymore," Ethan whispered again.Tyler sighs "Ethan." He says with a frown.

"Please Tyler " Ethan begged as he held on to him tighter "p-please just do it. I don't wanna feel like this anymore."