Chapter Eighteen

They arrived the house and Ethan had manged to fallen asleep in mark arms as he took deep breaths in his sleep to relax. Mark and Tyler looked to Jack begging for answers but Jack refused.

"Wait until he wakes up, until then we should just chill," Jack said just as frustrated as the boys were. Ethan shifted but didnt open his eyes as he pull Mark closer to him.Mark held him close as he got settle on the couch and held him close.

After two hours Ethan woke up with a small jolt as he had a nightmare.Mark shhed him as he held Ethan like a kicked puppy. Ethan whimpered but didn't speak as he held Mark like he would leave him any second. Tyler and Jack had a movie playing but paused it as soon as Ethan woke.Mark Gently pushed the hair from his face. Mark turns his head hiding his face as he held on to mark.

"Sweetie?' mark whispered gently as he held him. Ethan looked up, his blue sweet eyes filled to the brim with tears. Mark was taken aback as the once strong and independent Ethan he knew was gone and replaced by a being of fear.

"Don't let go," Ethan cried."I won't. I won't" he says quickly and held him close and kissed his head "tell us what happens."Ethan cried harshly but he wiped his tears on Mark shirt as he stuttered out his words that made the room fill with anger.

"I... I was i-in the bathroom w-washi-ing my face, and a man forc-ced me too... too..." Ethan gulped as his tears came rushing in once more. His nose was getting stuffy and his nose was red. His eyes were puffy and his body was shaking dramatically.

"It hurt so much..." Ethan cried.

"Please make it stop," Mark froze as he held his broken boyfriend in his arms.Tyler and jack came over and hugged ethan and mark. Ethan held on to them as he cried. And cried

And cried.

And cried til his body couldn't anymore and past out.Tyler looked at Jack and Mark suddenly feeling a Serge of anger. His other self was screaming in his head until finally....

SNAP!

Tyler eyes widened and his breathes got hot and angry. He stood from his spot on the sofa and punch a hole into the cottage wall. Jack and Mark watched with scared eyes as Tyler began to scream with his head hung back in a weird position.

"Whoever did that to my kitten will suffer beyond reason," Tyler said calmly. Mark looked down at Ethan and sighed. His other half was feeling the same way. The heat of anger bubbled in Mark's belly, but he did not succum to his inner hell."c-can I go to bed please?" Ethan says whispered as he held on to jack now as he trembled

Mark motioned for Jack to take Ethan upstairs as he confronted Tyler. His eyes flashed almost black as a wicked grin formed on Mark's face.

"Together," Mark said as he listened to Jack footsteps go up the stairs.
Tyler nods "together." He says as he held Mark close and tight "want to know every detail who ever touch our kitten. To family and friends. I him to feel the pain that our kitten feel" he says darkly.Mark smirked as he ran his finger down Tyler's chin as he gave him an evil gleam in his eye.

"Consider it down baby," Mark stated as he snatched keys off the table and ran out to the car.Tyler closed his eyes as he opens a suit case that held a dark red suit. It was royal demon attire. He only used it when he is ready to fuck up someone life.

 He only used it when he is ready to fuck up someone life

It was a tight suit with a Cape the dragged behind him. Tyler was quick to slip it on before pulling on his gloves.He pulls out several daggers and long swords and had them display on the table.
"Let's see if you can run bastard" he says to himself as he sat on the couch and waited for mark.Mark rushed to the bar and was quick to rush inside. He snuck his way around, looking for any sign of security before he notice a camera pointed toward the bathroom. Mark grinned as he made his way around the bar and found one room that held the monitors that showed all the displays of cameras.

"Perfect," Mark said as he pulled out a flash drive and stuck it into the computer. Quickly he typed on the keyboard, download footage up until yesterday night just in case. As the file downloaded he tapped his fingers impatiently.There was laughter and voices coming down from the hall as the security guards was finished with their lunch break and was coming back.Mark watched as the file was almost downloaded and the laughter was getting louder as they got closer. Suddenly there was a flashing green light and the file was done. Mark quickly pulled out the flash drive and darted behind the computer. The guards came in, one stayed in the room while two others stayed outside watching for any bad behavior. Mark growled as he thought about Ethan. Where were they when Ethan hot hurt. Where were they?!?
"bro did you see those four couples?" One of the security guard asked as they looked around. "Of course. I think the third one was cheating on them" the other guard says.Mark pricked his ear and listened at the conversation. The security guard laughed whole heartly.

"Pore basterd," he shook his head and followed the other guard out."yeah" he says with a sigh "but at least the blue haired boy found someone to feel better"

The guard nods as they walked together.

Mark broiled with anger. He could feel the heat in his face that he didnt bother hiding anymore. He darted out that office quick as a whip and dashed out to the car, flash drive in hand.He gets in the in the car and locks the doors pulling out his laptop before putting in the flash drive. Finding the file of the security footage of today and yesterday.