Chapter Sixteen

The four boys huddled together after their long and adventurous time together. Jack was covered in black hickeys with cuts on his lower back. Ethan was treated gently as to not completely overwhelm him, however, he didn't leave without a few bruises himself. Mark and Tyler were both beaming over their work at the two younger men slept at their sides comfortably."It seem we finally calmed what is our " tyler says as he ran a hand through his hair before laying down on a pillow as he rubbed jack bare back. Mark smirked as he leaned up and kissed Tyler on the lips gently before scooting closer to Jack and Ethan.

"Yes, it seems we have," Mark stated as he laid his head down on the pillow. His eyes dilated before returning back to their normal size. Mark looked around frantically before looked at Tyler, his body wincing from fear."Its okay mark" tyler says as he rubbed his head "everyone is okay"

Mark relaxed as he leaned into Tyler's touch. His eyes closing as he felt his boyfriend's fingers stroke through his hair. Jack wiggled at Mark's movement and in response, Mark pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around him."Goodnight mark" Tyler saye ad he says there holding ethan as he yawns
Mark nodded his head as he snuggled closely with the two boys. Once asleep Tyler frown and slowly was able to make his way out of bed. He was able to slip into the kitchen as look around for any signs of food. Nothing. Tyler growled as he smacked the refrigerator close and stood there with his hands on his hips."What the fuck am I going to do now" he says with a small sighs as he thinks of what to do.

He grabbed the keys before going out to the car and gets in and drove off.

The next morning tyler was making breakfast when hearing foot steps from upstairs. The three men that Tyler was expecting trampled into the kitchen and sat at the table. Ethan and Jack were dressed in long sweatpants and hoodies while their faces were covered up in makeup to hide the existing bruises. Mark would glare at their faces but wouldn't say anything."morning you three" Tyler says as he turns around before frowning slightly of not seeing his and mark work on display.

"What are you making?" Ethan asked as he walks over and looks at the food curious as jack did the same."Just some eggs and - hold on did you cover our art?" Tyler snarled but Jack and Ethan just looked at each other confused. Tyler flipped some bacon before putting his hands on his hips.Mark frowns deepen "our markings from last night and night before" he says as he stares at the two

Ethan stood still as he played with his hoodie so he could take it off. Jack, however, stood his ground and folded his arms with sass.

"What are you gonna do?" Jack smirked as he walked over to Mark and bent over the table.

"Nothing," Jack booped Mark's nose before standing on his feet.Mark went cross eyes for a moment before growling slight at him.

Jack grabbed Ethan hand to stop him from taking the hoodie. "We be in the living room" jack says before going to the living room. Tyler saw the sign and the food was immediately forgotten as he rush to Mark's side.

"Shh hey," Tyler soothed as he brushed Mark's bangs out of his face.Mark chuckled "I'm fine Tyler." He says with a soft smile as he smirk. He was creating a plan in his head with beast. Tyler narrowed his eyes at Mark as he gripped onto Mark hair harshly. Tyler looked over at the iron skillet on the stove but soon turned to Mark.

"Dont forget who is in charge here," Tyler growled before he froze and soon let Mark's hair go."I won't. I'm just thinking" he says as he walks off and sat down with them.

Tyler frowns wondering what he was thinking before grabbing the breakfast and gave them food. "we should head out and get some clothes" Ethan says. Tyler nodded his head as he watched Mark rather closely. The four boys quickly packed into the car and quickly found a clothing store that they recognized from America. When they found a Rue 21 they were hardly taking their time when they parked and dashed into the store.Ethan and jack went one way already on A shopping spree.

"How did they leave so fast?" Mark says as he was shocked. Tyler just shrugged his shoulder as he approached the isle their boyfriend's disappeared too. Already they had picked out some shorts, Ethan got a crop top and Jack a rain coat. They both got some jean and shirts they liked. Mark rolled his eyes as he noticed that they were near the underwear section. Mark finally got an idea for revenge.Mark grabbed Tyler and whisper into his ear of his plan.

Tyler smirks as he nods and follows him grabbing the panties.
Mark and Tyler waited until the two boys were inside the dressing rooms before they slipped in and locked the door. Ethan as stripping to try on some slim fitting Jean's before he noticed Tyler and Mark.Tyler quickly grabbed Ethan and pulls him close. "What!" Ethan says chocked as struggled.
Mark put a finger to his mouth and she shhed him.

"You don't want to be found like this do you," Mark noticed as he held up a pair of blue silk panties.Ethan wiggles "i-i don't want that" he mumbled as he looks at mark. "Well you should have thought of that before covering up.our work" he says with a smirkEthan coward away from Tyler as Mark made his way into the next changing room over. Jack was just about to put on a shirt that he like when Mark stepped in and locked the door."Mark?" Jack looked back and noticed his figure lurking over him. He held up a pair of mint green lace panties that would show off all the right curves.

"You wanna cover up our work, you have to suffer the consequences," Mark whispered as he pushed Jack gently against the wall.
20 minutes of struggling mark and Tyler finally got the panties on jack and ethan and got them dress paying for everything. "Let's get something to drink." Tyler says as he stretched a bit

Ethan and Jack both looked a bit uncomfortable as they swayed their hips awkwardly. Mark and Tyler noticed but took no action as they pulled the two boys to a local bar. Both Mark and Tyler smirked as they winked at each other. Jack and Ethan whimpered as they followed their boyfriends into the pub. It smelled of body odder and alcohol, there was faint music playing in the background but it was pumping full of people.They sat down at the booth where waiter came over with a menu. "Hello my name is stacy and I be your waiter today. I give you a minute to decide what you want" she says.Ethan looks down Ashe frowns a bit "d-daddy" he mumbled. Tyler smiled as he leaned forward and gave Ethan a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"What do you need pumpkin?" Tyler asked as Ethan stopped shaking a looked at the menu and pointed at some steak that they served.

"I don't really like alcohol, could I just share some food with you guys instead?" Ethan asked with a quiet voice. Mark and Jack both looked up at him awaiting his decision but Tyler just smiled pleasantly."we going to eat a lot kitten. I want you to order something the amount for yourself." He says Ashe rubbed Ethan head.

Ethan moved his head away as he looks down. "I'm not that hungry. " He says as he was a bit quiet. Jack grabbed Ethan hand "give me your phone darlin. That's enough internet for you." Jack says. Ethan hands him his phone and lays his head down.The waitress soon returned while Tyler and Mark order Coke and Whiskey, Jack ordered straight Guinness while Ethan just wanted the stake and a sprite. The waitress winked at Ethan before taking the menus and the small boy blushed. Jack took Ethan's hand in his before looking over at Mark and Tyler."we can we take the underwear off" jack whispered so other tables couldn't hear."Wait until we get home," Mark answered quickly as he raised his eyebrows with a cocky smirk.

"I wanna be able to take them off," Mark whispered as that the two boys didn't get uncomfortable. Ethan would never admit it but he likes the feel of the silk lace, it smoothed over his bruises nicely so it didn't rub or bother him in any way.

The waitress came back quickly with all the drinks and told Ethan that his stake would be out shortly. She winked at Ethan once more as she looked him up and down. The small boy scooted closer to Jack and squeezed his hand gently until the women left.