Prologue

Nineteen year old, Jessica Waters ran down one of the hallways of the slightly withered Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

Worst job ever! She thought, hiding behind a big gift box.

She cupped her hands over her mouth. She listened to loud metal thuds grow louder. She peered over the gift to see a giant purple animatronic with black eyes and small white pupils coming closer to her. Bonnie the bunny. She didn't know exactly if he knew she was there. She shut her eyes, tears pouring out. Suddenly, she heard nothing. Finally the pain ended. She looked at her watch to see that it was only 4:19 AM. It wasn't over. Bonnie flipped the gift box over, spilling plushies everywhere. Jessica screamed, crawling to a corner. "Please don't!" She yelled. Bonnie walked up to her and grabbed the collar off her shirt and lifted her up. Bonnie stared at her in the eyes, seeing all of her fear. Bonnie slowly started to walk to pirate's cove, still holding Jessica.

A hand reached out from pirate's cove, pulling the purple curtains back, revealing a torn up fox anomatronic. Foxy the pirate fox. Jessica stared at Foxy's silver hook which got closer to her. Foxy's hook was right in front of Jessica. Suddenly, Foxy pressed his hook onto Jessica's chest. He slowly increased pressure until... Jessica screamed as Foxy punctured her skin. Blood soaked her thin, light blue uniform. Once Foxy head enough screams, he ripped his hook out of Jessica's chest and jammed it into Jessica's neck. She coughed and coughed until she fell over, choking on her own blood. She coughed even more and then, silence. Blood leaked out of her mouth, neck, and chest. Jessica was dead.

Bonnie grabbed Jessica's lifeless body and dragged it to one of the other animatronics. Toy Chica. She stood in front of the buffet, powered off unlike most of the other animatronics. Bonnie was going to stuff Jessica into the Toy Chica suit, making her one of them.