Chapter 6 - Fazbear's Fright

They all arrived at Fazbear's Fright at about 2 AM. Nobody would be watching them or hear them. They stepped inside to see a Freddy Fazbear's themed horror attraction. Everything looked normal. It was definitely made for older children and adults who loved Freddy Fazbear as a child.

"Finally, not an old, forsaken shit hole." Sarah said, looking around. They trudged through the attraction. The only thing they heard was faint atmospheric horror music and their footsteps. Suddenly, an animatronic jumped from a corner in Mike's face.

"Holy shit!" He yelled stumbling down. After a moment, he realized. It's not a possessed demon animatronic trying to kill him. It was just a part of the attraction. Everyone chuckled a bit. They looked at the big sign above that read: Nightmare Foxy's Pirate Cove. Enter at your own risk. They all headed in, avoiding the really creepy Foxy animatronic. After about a minute of cheap scares, Sarah started to smell a bad oder.

"Axel, did you forget to shower?" She asked.

"I also smell what you smell, and I can reassure to you that its certainly not coming from me." Axel replied. The deeper they went through Pirate's Cove, the more the smell got worse. At a certain point, the smell was unbearable and in front of them was an old, withered yellow Bonnie animatronic sitting against the wall. It did have some differences from Bonnie like how it was slimmer, it had very short whiskers. As they got closer to it, they wa quickly discovered that it was the source of the smell. Axel was brave enough to approach it. He crouched down in front of it and started at it's face. He heard noises coming from the inside. Like breathing. He looked inside it's mouth to see a reddish, flesh like substance twirled all around the endoskeleton. He also noticed a red mouth with teeth. Bone teeth. Axel backed up slightly and remembered Henry's words. William is dead. William's body may be dead but his soul still lives in this amalgamation of flesh and metal.

"Holy shit!" Axel whispered, kicking away from the animatronic.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"I just found William." Everyone rushed over to Axel and the animatronic. Suddenly, the animatronic's eyes started to glow.

"Oh no." Sarah said. The animatronic jumped up, hissing. It stumbled sideways and stared down at Axel. He reached towards him.

"William, don't!" Mike yelled, pointing his taser at him. The animatronic paused, staring at Mike.

"William?" The animatronic whispered. "Nobody has called me that when I have looked like... this."

"What do you want us to call you, then?"

"Springtrap. A.k.a. your doom." Springtrap lunged towards Axel and grabbed him by the shoulders and started to shake him. Springtrap's upper mask started to rise, revealing what once was William Afton. He hissed as he tried to bite Axel but failed. Axel hesitantly punched Springtrap's mushy insides. Springtrap fell over on his back, giving Axel time to run. Springtrap struggled to close his mask, once he did, he looked up to see Sarah, holding a fire extinguisher.

"Damn it." Springtrap whispered. Sarah slammed it down onto Springtrap's head, knocking him out. Mike quickly ran up to Springtrap and handcuffed him.

"That was... interesting. I arrested a zombie animatronic thing." Mike said. "Ok everybody, new plan. We are taking this thing back to me and Peter's house to interrogate it. Once we are done, we stuff him into the garage so we can take him to that abandoned pizzeria to stop those animatronics that Axel told me about. Got it?" Everyone nodded. Everyone was in the car. Axel and Sarah were still on edge about sitting next to a withered animatronic with a corpse inside of it that wants to kill them. Sadly it was going to be a long ride.