Chapter 5 - Punishment

At the run down pizzeria, Foxy entered parts and service. The sound of the door slamming into the wall startled Carla, she jumped up, from her sleep. She saw Foxy standing in the doorway, looking hungry. Carla noticed she was huddled inside of Toy Bonnie's arms and legs. I sleeped with an animatronic... cross that off the bucket list. Carla thought. Toy Bonnie's eyes suddenly started to glow. He powered on and his head snapped up to see an enraged Foxy.

"No, d-don't touch her!" Toy Bonnie yelled. Putting his hand up. Foxy slammed his hook into Toy Bonnie's hand. Foxy pulled, and ripped Toy Bonnie's entire arm off. "Oh shit, run!" Toy Bonnie yelled. Grabbing Foxy's hand with his other arm. Carla dashed away from the fighting animatronics and zipped behind Foxy. She ran to the exit and busted out. She ran and ran and ran. She looked back to see Foxy and Freddy standing in front of the exit. She already knew that Foxy destroyed Toy Bonnie. Toy Bonnie didn't deserve that punishment.

**********

Sarah, Axel, Mike, and Peter stood outside of the slightly run down Circus Baby's Rentals. That place hasn't gotten proper treatment from it's owners in a very long time. They all headed inside. An old man sat at a front desk.

"I'm guessing you want to speak with Henry, eh? More people have talked to him in the past few months than people have rented his anomatronic in the history of this building. Last time someone rented something was a year ago!" The man said.

"Wow." Sarah said, positively.

"This way, guys." Mike said, pointing to an elevator. The elevator was cramped. It was definitely made for one or two people. The elevator had a futuristic style and looked way better than the rest of the place. In the elevator there were old posters of the old Circus Baby's Pizzeria from 1983. Peter plucked a poster off the elevator wall. He stared at the weirdly designed Ballora animatronic. Finally, the elevator stopped. They all got out to see what was once Circus Baby's Pizzeria. It was know used as a animatronic rental facility. There were animatronics, parts, and endoskeletons in random places. It was like a workshop for Henry.

"God damn you!" A voice yelled. Mike was ready to pull out his taser. They all walked over to see a man sitting at a desk with papers all over it and crumbled up paper balls under his seat. In front of him was a giant pink and white bear animatronic. It had segments all on it's face that would open in a wave effect. The animatronic's stomach was opened to reveal a sophisticated system of wires with a control panel attached.

"Hey, are you Henry?" Axel asked

"What!?" The man turned around. "Yea I'm Henry and what are you doing, you aren't supposed to see this!" Henry sounded like he was about to go insane "You know what? Fuck it! They say I'm insane and a dumbass for doing this. They told me it wasn't ready. Well time to test that!" Henry fumble with the control panel and then shut the animatronic's compartment. The eyes started to glow. The animatronic got up from it's crouched position.

"Hey kids, I'm Funtime Freddy, who are you?" Funtime Freddy, exclaimed, walking towards the group. Axel and Mike aimed their pistols at Funtime Freddy. Sarah was horrified. That thing was huge. Bigger than Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Funtime Freddy scanned Axel and Mike. "Uh oh, you have a dangerous weapon. Looks like I'll have to confiscate it." Funtime Freddy reached towards Mike. Mike shot it. Axel shot it after. They both shot at Funtime Freddy's head, putting about twelve bullets into it's head.

"You're weak!" Bon Bon, the little Bonnie puppet on Funtime Freddy's right hand said. Axel shot Bon Bon, destroying one of his eyes and one of his ears. Bon Bon powered down instantly.

"No!" Funtime Freddy yelled. He looked at Mike and quickly grabbed his arm. Funtime Freddy forced the gun out of his hand. He crushed it. He did the same to Axel. "No, no, no!" Funtime Freddy removed Bon Bon from his hand. He retreated back to Henry. He placed Bon Bon on a work table. Funtime Freddy just stared in sadness.

"Well know I feel a little bad." Axel said. Everyone just stood there. Mike looked at Henry and approached him.

"Oh shit. Ballora power on!" Henry yelled. "Foxy power on!" From the ceiling, the sleek, tall humanoid Ballora animatronic jumped down in front of Mike, stopping him from touching Henry. Ballora wrapped both of her arms around Mike's back.

"Don't you think I'm pretty?" Ballora moaned.

"This bitch is trying to seduce me? Sorry, but I'm gay." Mike said, tasing Ballora's shut eye. Ballora screeched as she fell back. Peter grabbed a pipe from the ground and impaled Ballora through the stomach. Peter and Mike looked at eachother panting. Mike kissed Peter, stroking his soft, cozy hair.

"Ugh, where's that stupid fox!" Henry said, but right as he said that, Funtime Foxy came out of the shadows, purposely bumping into Henry. Mike and Peter pulled away from eachother in terror

"I kind of wish I still had my gun." Axel said

"It's time to take your final bow!" Funtime Foxy's loud, radio-like voice boomed throughout the room. He quickly ran towards the group and reached for the nearest person. He grabbed Mike by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up slightly. Funtime Foxy's massive jaws opened up, revealing very sharp, metal teeth.

"Sarah!" Mike yelled, tossing his taser down. Sarah ran to the taser, caught it, and slid behind Funtime Foxy. She pulled the trigger, electrocuting Funtime Foxy's back. He screeched, dropping Mike.

"You pieces of shit!" Funtime Foxy yelled. Sarah tased him over and over until smoke blasted out of Funtime Foxy's eyes and mouth.

"Damn." Mike said.

"Oh no. Freddy, help me!" Henry said, pointing at Sarah. Funtime Freddy stared at Henry, then at Sarah.

"No!" Funtime Freddy rejected.

"Do it or I'll give you a worse shock than that taser."

"But Bon Bon."

"I dont give a shit about that stupid little rabbit. Kill them all!" Funtime Freddy stood up and stared at Henry.

"I. Said. No!" Funtime Freddy punched Henry to the ground. He stomped on Henry's stomach, causing Henry to vomit slightly. Funtime Freddy stomped on Henry's foot, cracking some bones. Henry curled on his side and Funtime Freddy kicked his chest, breaking two ribs.

"Don't kill him yet!" Mike said, walking up to Funtime Freddy, slowly.

"Mike, what are you doing?" Peter asked. Mike ignored

"Calm down, I can talk to Henry, ok?" Mike said. Funtime Freddy nodded. Mike stared down at Henry, making eye contact. "Where is Afton?"

"You want to find William Afton!?" Henry chuckled a little. "You will never find him."

"Tell me where William went or Sarah will make your leg numb for a week. with that taser"

"William is dead."

"You said we'll never find him, like he's hiding somewhere, implying that he's still alive."

"Technically he's still alive." Henry stared laughing.

"Where is he?" Henry still kept laughing. "Tell me or Funtime Freddy will eat your brains out!" Funtime Freddy got closer to Henry.

"Ok, I'll tell you!" Henry panted in between each word. He's at that Fazbear's Fright place. Somewhere. I suggest you go there at night because that place is pretty popular in the day." Henry informed.

"Thanks. Funtime Freddy, do what you must." Mike snarled at Henry. "You deserve a punishment, Henry."