Chapter 14 - Operation Resurrection

Tyler texted his parents that he'll be sleeping over at Oswald's house when in reality, he and Oswald will be going with Sarah and Axel. Tyler and Oswald got into the backseat with Peter. Oswald peaked over the backseat and looked into the trunk and saw Springtrap curled up, on his side. Springtrap knew how to partly revive his daughter but he couldn't believe his own creation killed. He laid0 there, silent for the whole entire trip. Tyler looked out the window and saw a sign saying that they're leaving the town.

"You guys are going to bring us back before tomorrow morning, right?" Oswald asked, he was slightly worried. Sarah shrugged.

"We'll bring you guys back as quick as possible. You guys did want to come along." Sarah replied. After about ten minutes of driving, Sarah began singing along to music on the radio. Everyone in the car was familiar with the song The Wolf.

"I'm out of my head, my heart, and my mind!" Everyone in the car sang, making light to the situation. Springtrap grunted lightly. After about twenty minutes of driving and singing pop songs, they arrived at their destination. They all exited the car and stared up at the building. Oswald payed close attention to the sign. He thought the only places owned by Fazbear Entertainment Inc. was Freddy Fazbear's Funland and other pizzerias. He has never heard of Circus Baby's Rentals. Or Circus Baby in that matter. They all entered. The guy at the desk looked at the large group of people again. They were all surrounding Springtrap, hoping the guy at the desm wouldn't see him.

"I remember you all, and did you two adopt children?" The man asked, talking to Sarah and Axel. They both blushed.

"No." They both replied. They all waited a few minutes for Mike and Luke to arrive in the police cruiser once they were all gathered together, they squeezed into the elevator and went down to the basement. They all piled out of the elevator.

"I hope you kids could handle seeing a little blood." Axel said. Everyone headed over to the workshop. Behind the work table was a massive animatronic. It was seven feet tall and towered over everyone else. Mike slowly walked to the closet.

"This could either have no smell at all or be the worst smell of your life." Mike said. He opened the closet. Springtrap walked over and saw Elizabeth's lifeless body in there. Rage filled Springtrap.

"Henry watched as she died, did nothing to help, and just shoved her body into a fucking closet. Where is Henry!? I wan't to kill that bitch!" Springtrap yelled.

"Calm down." Mike placed his hand on Springtrap's soft and old plush shoulder. Springtrap's loud and quick raspy breaths toned down a little.

"Let's just do this already." Springtrap said.

"Not on my watch." Henry turned from the corner. Mike saw a revolver in his hand.

"Drop your weapon!" Mike yelled.

"Come on, William. How come you didn't figure this out already. You're a smart man but I bet you think Baby's blueprints were faulty. Is that why you think Elizabeth died from it? Everytime it scanned me, you, my daughter, your son, or your wife, nothing bad would happen. It even scanned your daughter during testing, but now when it scans her, she dies because of it, guess why. Guess why!"

"I don't know, why?" Springtrap asked.

"It's going to be so good to finally say this." Henry whispered. "It's because I rigged every single animatronic I have built. I would place a special type of chip in the animatronic that would make it go haywire. I even made a special chip back in 2017. I used it to turn animatronics into demonic monsters to hunt and kill! I liked to call them the twisted ones. So Sarah, Axel, and Luke. Remember when you just happened to be all retarded and explore the abandoned pizzeria. It was a stupid ass idea because I used that place as a testing ground shortly after it closed. It was kind of interesting how none of your now dead friends even questioned how the animatronics were even functional. With my chips and the souls of dead children possessing the animatronics, I was able to create murder weapons. Thanks for killing all those children, William. Your friends' pitiful screams were hilarious to watch from the animatronic's eyes. Once it was all over, the area around us was scanned by my Freddy animatronic. Chadwick was hit and killed by a car, Carla was murdered by one of my old twisted animatronics in the woods, and poor old Christopher got his head bitten off by Freddy-"

"Oh, fuck you, you crazy, lunatic bitch!" Luke yelled, lunging at Henry. Henry smirked, shooting Luke. Luke fell to the ground, right at Henry's feet.

"No!" Axel yelled. Tears rolled down Sarah's cheeks as she shielded Oswald and Tyler. Henry cocked the gun, aiming at Luke's head. Springtrap rushed at Henry and swiftly ripped the gun away from Luke.

"William?" Henry asked. "You could join my side, we'll be undefeatable together!" Springtrap stared at Henry.

"You're right." Springtrap said. "But I walk alone." Springtrap grabbed Henry by the neck and started to choke him as hard as possible.

"Sarah, Axel, get the kids out of here and get Luke to the hospital!" Mike yelled, then looked back at Springtrap.

"Die." Springtrap stabbed Henry in the stomach. "That's for Sarah and Axel's friends, and this is for my daughter." Springtrap quickly increased pressure and snapped Henry's neck. He dropped Henry's dead body to the floor. "Let's just bring back Elizabeth." Springtrap said, pulling a remote control out of Henry's pocket. He pressed the big button in the middle. Loud stomps were  heard and from the corner Henry came, Funtime Freddy arrived.

"Open your compartment." Springtrap demanded. Funtime Freddy's stomach opened up, revealing a metal orb, glowing white and blue that was stabilized by being surrounded by wires and being embedded in Funtime Freddy's endoskeleton. "Goodbye." Springtrap said, ripping the core out. Funtime Freddy's eyes went black and his body fell limp to the floor. Springtrap went to the closet with Elizabeth's body on the ground. He pointed the core at her and pressed a button on the remote control. A blue stream came from Elizabeth's chest and flew into the orb. Springtrap then went to Baby. He opened her stomach and placed it behind Baby's claw. Once he closed Baby's stomach, he stepped back. Baby's eyes started to glow green instead of blue. Baby arose from her slumped over state. She stared at Springtrap.

"Dad?"

"Elizabeth?"