Chapter 2 - Run

Chadwick got out of his hiding spot. He noticed all of his friends and the animatronics were missing. He heard lots of chatter coming from a party room. He noticed that Chica wasn't in front of the door anymore. He looked at the door and then to the party room and then back at the door. He rushed to it and pushed the door out of his way, he ran as far as possible. He crossed the road and into the woods. He got passed there and crossed more roads. He needed to tell someone but the roads seemed deserted. He checked the time. He groaned at his watch. It was 2 AM. Barely anyone would be awake. He walked for about ten minutes. He was crossing the road, thinking about how his friends were. Maybe he was thinking too much. He was thinking enough that he didn't notice the speeding car. It crashed into his side. He was launched over the car and onto the side of the road. He was dead for sure.

Carla opened the parts and service door and stepped out. No sign off an animatronic. She jumped as she felt a cold metal hand grab her arm. She gulped as that hand turned her around. She was face to face with Toy Bonnie.

"You're kind of cute." Toy Bonnie said. Carla suddenly thought of something. Toy Chica sounded so familiar and acted so much like a human because she was being possessed by a human. Could it be like that with all the animatronics. Because Toy Bonnie sure had some human traits. Lust. Toy Bonnie moved his hand down to Carla's waist. She blushed, not fighting back.

"Why are you so human?" Carla finally asked.

"Well its c-complicated. These robot suits were built a specific way by our creator, Wi- Wait a minute! Why should I t-tell you?" Toy Bonnie replied.

"Maybe theres something I can give you. Something you'd want." Carla smirked. "Like me."

"Uhhhh. Come to the back room. Then I could tell you." Toy Bonnie said, welcoming Carla back to parts and service. "You did say that you could give me something." Toy Bonnie said. Carla nodded. "So I will take something. I will take you." Toy Bonnie was impatient. "You were right about me feeling human e-emotions and you probably know what those emotions are. It's because of the way our suits are built. We were never originally like this. We were meant to capture someone that our suit felt a connection with. We were supposed to kill someone's physical body and merge the suit's mental form and the person's mental form into one. My name was Jackson. O-Once I was lied by Toy Bonnie, the Puppet gave me life once again. It was a brilliant idea made by the Puppet which was a dumb move by our creator, William Afton. Because our suits can capture, they can free also. Not physically, but mentally." Toy Bonnie approached Carla. "You heard what you wanted, now I'll hear what I want."

In the party room, Axel started to wake up. He was in the corner of the party room. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Toy Chica, and Foxy stared at Axel, Luke, and Sarah. Axel held onto Sarah's hand.

"What do you want?" Luke asked.

"For you to join us, we wouldn't be happier without you." Freddy replied

"That's bullshit." Axel said. He stood up. "You know what else is bullshit?"

"What? Your friendship?" Toy Chica replied.

"Fuck you." Axel pulled the fire alarm lever. Loud blaring noises went off and shortly after, the sprinklers went off, drenching the animatronics. The animatronics started to malfunction. Chica screamed in a glitchy tone and fell to the ground. Axel, Sarah, and Luke quickly rushed out of the party room and headed for the exit. They quickly rushed to the car and hopped in. Sarah started the car and slammed her foot on the pedal. The car zoomed away from that pizzeria.

*********

About forty minutes later, Sarah almost arrived home. Nobody said a word on the way back. Sarah didn't want to worry any of them but she suspected that that wouldn't be the last time they see any killer robots. Once they pulled up into the driveway, they all quietly rushed into the house. Once inside Luke hopped onto the futon and tried to cool down. Axel and Sarah went upstairs to Sarah's bedroom. Sarah didn't bother to change her clothes. Neither did Axel. They got into the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Eventually Axel sat up. Sarah did too. They looked at each other and shared a kiss. They were glad they were both ok but. They both thought they would never see Chadwick, Carla, or Christopher ever again.