Epilogue

Oswald and Tyler waited for Gabrielle at the pool. Tyler turned around. There weren't too much people at the pool, but it wasn't empty either. Soon Gabrielle arrived. She waved goodbye to her mom and rushed over to the boys. Oswald's mouth dropped open at the sight of Gabrielle's swimsuit. She wore a neat, light blue halter bikini.

"Where do get all these fancy clothes?" Oswald said.

"Doesn't matter." Gabrielle replied as she rushed to the pool and jumped in. Oswald follow. Tyler just walked up the pool and flopped in.

**********

Sarah, Axel, and Luke were chilling outside. Sarah took a dip in the medium sized pool in the backyard. Luke was doing weird shit underwater; hanging upside down while his feet held to a pool noodle so he would sink to the bottom. Axel was barbecuing some food. Sarah came up to the surface of the water. So did Luke.

"Today's so nice out." Luke said.

"Yeah, no killer animatronics to deal with, just a nice summer day, in a pool."  Sarah replied.

"Don't forget the barbecue, too!" Axel called out.

Sarah chuckled.

"And the barbecue."

**********

3 MONTHS LATER

Sarah, Axel, and Luke stood outside of the abandoned Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. A big truck went by, carrying supplies for the renovations. They're building a new pizzeria. Another truck came by, the workers opened it and carried out it's contents. Animatronics.

"Great, even more killer robots to deal with." Axel muttered.

Sarah eyed the new Freddy animatronic that they brought inside the pizzeria.

Soon the three of them left and headed back home.

Later, closer to the evening, a man wearing a black and purple suit walked up to the pizzeria. He entered it and looked at the animatronics.

"Turn them on." The man said.

Somebody turned on four of the animatronics. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. They worked very well. Their joints barely made noises and the animatronics moved very smoothly. The man in the suit smiled.

"My father's work payed off." The man said.

"Your father? What was your name again?" One of the workers asked

"Michael. Michael Afton."