Chapter 1 - The Forsaken World

It was one year after Jessica Waters went missing and everyone moved on. Mostly. They still wonder what really happened to her. Luke, Christopher, Sarah, Axel, Carla, and Chadwick were Jessica's best friends, they were all squeezed into one car, driving around town, and singing songs. During one of the songs, Axel interrupted,

"Hey guys, let's play truth or dare." He smirked. Everybody had mixed reactions.

"Ok, Axel, I'll start." Luke replied. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to... kiss Sarah! I can tell you guys love each other." Luke awaited Axel's reaction. Sarah blushed.

"No! Not when I'm driving!" Sarah screeched. Axel gave Sarah a small kiss on the cheek. Everyone chuckled a bit.

"My turn!" Carla chimed. "Truth or dare, Sarah?"

"Dare." Sarah replied, despite what Axel was dared to do previously.

"I dare you to go to that Freddy Fazbear's place right now." Carla had a smug expression on her face.

"Now? Its probably closed." Sarah tried to avoid the dare.

"I know its closed."

"Its actually abandoned." Chadwick said. Sarah did not feel better about that fact.

"Wasn't that also Jessica's last job?" Christopher asked.

"I'm pretty sure." Axel said.

"You better do it, Sarah, if you don't, I'll call you a pussy for a week." Carla said.

"Fine!" Sarah said. Carla knew that Sarah hated being called mean names. Sarah had a very bad history with name calling. Sarah now changed her GPS to show the location of the old pizzeria. It wasnt too far from where they already were. The car ride there was silent. They were all kind of anxious about this. Sarah was the only one who was terrified. She gripped the steering wheel tightly as they drove up to the old pizzeria. The giant logo on the top of the building was broken and rusty. A letter from the sign was about to fall and the paint and walls were cracked. The windows were dirty and cracked and the building radiated ominous energy. They all stood outside in front of the building.

"I bet a bunch of rats have raided the kitchen." Axel said. There was a pause. "What are you guys waiting for, let's go." He said. They all hesitantly went inside. The inside of the building was really rotting like the outside. It was clean but old and rustic. A bit of dirt was on the ground but everything else seemed fine. The children's drawings on the wall were in good shape, just aged. The party tables and worn edges on the cloth and some of the tables still had plates on them.

"What happened here? It looks like a party was still going on." Christopher said. In the top right corner of the party room was the prize corner. Big gift boxes stood around it with an even bigger gift against the wall. Plushies, toys, and other licensed items were hung up. There was a buffet against most of the left wall. Everyone agreed to hold their noses going over there. Christopher and Luke approached the buffet, expecting roaches, flies, rats, and other pests to be there. They looked in the food containers to see nothing. Just a couple of stains and one or two flies. There was a small smell of pizza and that's it. "How did they even run out of food?" Luke asked. Standing next to the buffet was the Toy Chica animatronic. She reeked. Christopher swatted in front of his face and walked away. Luke, Christopher, Sarah, Axel, Carla, and Chadwick all met up in front of the big stage to see the main three animatronics. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. They were built to perform unlike the others.

"Woah. They're so big." Christopher said, approaching the stage. He poked Freddy's leg. Suddenly Freddy's eyes started to glow slightly. "Woah, did I turn him on?" Freddy's body started to move, then his mouth, then his arms. There was no sound besides the small noises from Freddy's well-built endoskeleton. Freddy lowered a little bit to look at Christopher. Christopher was startled slightly but then realized. They all have facial recognition. "Hey Freddy." He said.