Chapter 13 - Return To The Pit

Oswald and Tyler stared down at the ball pit.

"Make sure you're completely covered by the plastic balls, then count to one hundred." Oswald said. Tyler nodded. They both hopped into the ball bit and covered themselves. Tyler was excited. Oswald was very nervous. 98, 99, 100. Tyler and Oswald sat up in the ball pit. It worked, Jeff's Pizza wasn't Jeff's Pizza anymore. The place was way more lively and was packed with kids their age, older, and younger playing old arcade games.

"Woah." Tyler said, looking at all the old games his dad mentioned. He then looked at the stage. He shivered a little, looking at the animatronics and their creepy eyes. He watches their stiff bodies jerk around, playing a song. Tyler's heart started to beat faster when he noticed a man in a yellow rabbit suit next to the stage, he was entertaining some younger kids with a story or something. Tyler got worried until he remembered that Oswald said that the other kids didn't seem to see the yellow rabbit, but those kids sure can see it.

"Hey, Tyler." Oswald said.

"Yea?" Tyler replied

"Say that you wish you had tokens."

"Ok. I wish I had some tokens." Tyler's pockets got heavier suddenly. Tyler stared down at his pockets and opened them to see his pockets filled with tokens with Freddy Fazbear's face on it. "Woah!" Tyler gasped. Tyler looked up at Oswald. Oswald nodded. They had the same idea. They wanted to win as much tickets as possible. To Tyler and Oswald, it felt they were there all day but on reality, it was two hours. Tyler looked at his watch.

"Holy crap! I think we should be getting back home." Tyler suggested.

"Nah, it doesn't matter, time acts way differently here, when we go back, no time would've passed at all." Oswald replied.

Tyler and Oswald ended up playing games and winning tickets up until the pizzeria closed.

"Everyone get your stuff, we're closing in ten minutes!" The security guard called.

"That's our cue." Oswald said. Tyler and Oswald both headed to the ball pit and hopped in. They counted all the way up to one hundred and arose from the ball pit. They sneakily got passed the stage curtain without Jeff seeing. Tyler looked outside and noticed Oswald was right, no time passed at all.

"That was amazing, want to do it again tomorrow?" Tyler asked.

"Sure, but remember what I said. Do not tell anyone else before asking me, ok? This could end up horribly if the wrong person finds out about it" Oswald replied.

"Ok then." Tyler headed out of the pizzeria and started walking home. Oswald walked out of Jeff's Pizza holding a bottle of orange Fanta. He headed to his dad's car that was parked right next to the pizzeria. Oswald hopped into the front seat, next to his dad.

"So, you made a new friend?" Oswald's dad asked.

"Yep. His name's Tyler." Oswald said. Oswald's dad began to drive back home. Oswald didn't tell his dad that Tyler knows about the ball pit. Maybe later.

**********

THE NEXT DAY

It was around 8:00 PM. Tyler and Oswald were both talking about their latest trip to the pit, earlier that morning, they were both walking back to their houses after they went to Jeff's Pizza for pizza obviously.

"I really can't believe how you got the high score on Pac-Man. Everyone went crazy over that!" Tyler exclaimed.

"Well I've had lots of practice, I play it a ton on my dad's computer." Oswald replied. They both continued talking about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and making jokes and laughing. They stopped talking when they heard a loud stomp behind them. They both turned, their mouths dropping wide open. Standing right there was a yellow bunny animatronic standing at around six feet tall. (Not counting the ears.) Horror filled Tyler and Oswald. It wasn't like the one that replaced Oswald's dad. This one's structure was slightly different but the big difference was that it's color was darker and it was withered way beyond repair. Reddish flesh-like ropes covered the animatronic's endoskeleton. One of it's arms were missing, with only a fleshy spike left where an arm once was.

"You know something I don't." It said.

"What the hell are you!?" Tyler yelled, trying to act tough.

"Call me Springtrap!" Springtrap hissed as he rushed towards the kids. They both dodged. He looked back, staring at Oswald. "I hope you're ready for this." Springtrap hissed, picking up Oswald by his shirt. Springtrap tossed Oswald to the side not too far but Oswald hit his head against a fire hydrant, passing out instantly.

"Oswald!" Tyler yelled. Tyler yelled as he rammed into Springtrap, knocking him down. Springtrap hissed, pushing Tyler off of him. Springtrap stumbled up. He looked around to see if anyone was watching. Nobody was there. He turned to Tyler and kicked him in the face. Tyler began to cry a little as he wiped blood off of his cheek. Tyler stumbled up. Springtrap grabbed Tyler by the shoulder and pushed him against a tree. He then stabbed Tyler in the shoulder with his spike of an arm. Tyler yelled in pain as he began crying even more.

"Die." Springtrap said as he pulled the spike out of Tyler's shoulder, ready to strike again. Suddenly a bullet shot through Springtrap's neck. "Shit!" Springtrap hissed, falling to the ground. Tyler looked over at the bullet's source to see a policeman standing there with a gun.

"Its Mike, remember me!?" The man said, shooting Springtrap again, this time in the head, breaking a chunk of the suit off. A car pulled up next to Mike. Out came Sarah and Axel. They both wore black hoodies and had pistols strapped to one of their legs.

"Get the kids out of here, Sarah." Axel said.

"I'm on it." Sarah said, rushing to Tyler. Tyler shakily showed Sarah the wound on his shoulder. Sarah's eyes widened as she pressed her hand against the wound, stopping the blood from pouring out any further.

"W-who are you g-guys?" Tyler whimpered.

"We are... well, we're trying to undo everything that thing has done. We let him go but as you can see that was a horrible idea." Sarah said, pointing to Spingtrap who was now being questioned by Axel and Mike. Peter poked his head out of the opened window from the car's backdoor.

"You guys doing ok?" Peter asked.

"Yea." Sarah said.

"So you guys are like animatronic hunters or something?" Tyler asked.

"Pretty much, but let's go help your friend."

Mike aimed his gun at Springtrap.

"What have you done while you were on the run?" Mike asked.

"I won't tell you until you tell me where my daughter is!? What happened to her!? Is she back in Pennsylvania!? Tell me!" Springtrap hissed. Mike and Axel looked at eachother. They knew that Mike had all the police files on her in the car.

"She's dead."