Himiko Toga | Night Out! - 💖 Fluff 💖 (Requested)

~

A/N

As a default, your quirk will be the power to create warp portals, similar to Kurogiri's but more like the portals in the game... Portal, if you don't know what that is, just look it up

Also, please leave requests for the next oneshot!

~

"I'm so bored Shigaraki! When can we go out?" Toga whined.

"Have patience, petulant vampire." The scratchy voice replied.

Toga let out a loud and annoyed groan and flopped her head onto the table.

The league of villains.

You might think that we were plotting something big, like an attack on All Might. Shigaraki might have, but the rest of us? We were always bored to death!

You and Toga were sitting down at one of the abandoned bar tables not even doing anything. Toga was just on her phone scrolling through what you assumed to be TikTok.

"Come on Shiga! I'm so bored!" Toga whined once again.

Shigaraki abruptly stood up and was right up in Toga's face, making a threatening gesture. Saying as if he was going to dust her. But Kurogiri stepped in. "Tomura Shigaraki. Don't touch her, we have limited members at the moment, don't act out of spite."

Shigaraki grunted and backed off. He then proceeded to stomp out of the room like a toddler about to have a tantrum. Kurogiri sighed and followed him.

The second the two of them were gone, Dabi walked into the room with sunglasses on and a feathered scarf.

"Look," I poked Toga to make her look over. "Dabi is fashionably late."

Dabi took off his sunglasses and threw his scarf over his shoulder. "A grand wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means too." Dabi state's with confidence.

You laughed aloud, Dabi's entrances keep getting more weirder, and more flamboyant. "Sure he does..." You giggled.

Dabi took his scarf off and sat down at your and Toga's small table. "Let me guess, you two are bored again?" He asked.

Toga stood up and threw her arms in the air. "So bored! Shiga never lets us do ANYTHING! It's only him and his planning, we just have to go along with it!" Toga complained.

Dabi sighed. "Well, maybe if you didn't act like an entitled brat all the time, then maybe he would let you have a say in things," Dabi pointed out.

You chuckled to yourself. "Come on Dabi, quit being rude to Toga." Dabi rolled his eyes.

Toga let out a big gasp, "I have an ideAaaAAAaAaaa!" She squealed,

You sat on the edge of your chair, looking at the cute girl with messy buns. "Oh do tell, Himiko," You said, calling her by her first name.

Toga looked at you and blushed more than she usually does. She gave you a big grin. "Yay! Now we're even closer friends!" She exclaimed as she grabbed your shoulders and hugged you, almost tackling you in a way. After a couple of seconds of this close hugging, Toga finally let go and continued her first sentence. "So, anyway!" She continued, "Since Shigaraki is going to have his little tantrum- I say we go out and do stuff!" Toga preposed.

"I wouldn't mind doing that," You smiled.

Dabi rolled his eyes and groaned. "Seriously? How dense are you two?" He rhetorically asked.

"Very." You quickly answered.

"Us three are wanted criminals, do you know how easily we would get caught out there? I really don't want to have to deal with that." Dabi said.