Shouto Todoroki | Study help - 💖 Fluff 💖 (Requested)

~
A/N
As a default, your quirk will be the power to create warp portals, similar to Kurogiri's but more like the portals in the game... Portal, if you don't know what that is, just look it up

Requested by Weirdo_Overflow

It's also a bit angsty

~
Words: 1897
~

You, along with the rest of 1-A ere all just sitting in your seats listening to Mr. Aizawa talking about who-knows-what. You kept zoning out and trying not to fall sleep.

"So with that all being said, your semester exam is next week. Hopefully you all pass," He spring on us. We were all about to to scream out, but he continued, "and remember, whoever doesn't Pass doesn't get to go to the training camp."

Most of us, including me, audibly gasped and started yelling at Mr. Aizawa, what he just retreated into his sleeping bag in rolled out of the classroom.

"I don't see the big deal, it's just a test like any other." Momo Yaoyorozu said.

"Says the person who came in first..." You mumbled. Everyone disbursed into their friend groups, while you were just left at your desk. You quietly observed as people begin to plan out study sessions and groups.

This procedure is normal. People just talk and act like you're not even there, most of the time you think they don't even notice you at all. They never said anything mean, in fact, they treat you kindly whenever you speak to them, but deep down, you felt as if they all just hated you and wished you were gone. You just sighed and began to pack your stuff up so you could head back to your dorm. (pretend you guys were already given dorms)

You noticed Todoroki looking at you every so often from the corner of your eye. It looked like he wanted to say something, but it seemed he didn't have the intention of approaching you, so you just brushed his stares off.

"Hey, (L/n), want to join our study group?" Yaoyorozu asked. You glanced behind her to see the study group that she spoke of.

You shook your head. "No thanks," You mumbled. " I should be fine. I scored 11th on the last exam, I should be fine," You explained, you really wanted to just leave.

"You sure?" She asked you again.

"I'm fine." You said, a bit more aggressive than before. Yaoyorozu finally backed off, giving me the chance to leave. You walked back to the dorms, and since you walked back before anybody else, you were the first one back so you decided to make some food.

You quickly poured your self some instant coffee, and popped in some microwave Ramen for the usual three minutes. You leaned on the kitchen counter, waiting for the microwave to beep.

Abruptly, the dorms doors swing open to reveal the rest of the loud 1-A students flooding into the common area. You sighed and tried to ignore them.

"Yo! (L/n)! What cha' doing? When did you get here? Did you just portal over here again, or something?" The loud Denki Kaminari rapidly asked you.

You wanted to answer, you really did, but you were too overwhelmed so you just opened a portal to your room and left without answering any of his questions.

As much as you didn't want to acknowledge it, Yaoyorozu was right she was right to study. You still remember only passing that exam by luck. You rummaged backpack and rummage through it for your textbooks and notes. You placed them on your desk and sat down.