Denki Kaminari | Memes - 💖Fluff/Crackfic💛

A/N

Kaminari is just the biggest god damn meme, so I obviously had to write a oneshot of him and memes.

Words: 1466

~

Denki Kaminari like memes.

Yes, that is how we are starting this off.

He uses memes for everything in everyday life. Friend needs to be cheered up? Funny memes. You need to pass a test? Educational memes. You're feeling bored? Memes. Want to piss off Bakugou just because? Memes. Hotel? Triv- MEMES.

He sends everyone in his contacts memes, and they typically all just respond with an 'Lol' or an '😂' emoji. So the conversation doesn't go anywhere.

Kaminari was sitting on his bed, sending snapchats to 1A. It was a timer picture of him the second right before he was going to face-plant into his bed while wearing one of those rubber horse heads with the caption "Hippity Hoppity your knees are now my property". He stared at his phone and watched as his classmates opened up the snap, not really replying with much. He had a smile on his face, but it slowly faded as no one replied with anything that he could make a conversation from.

Kaminari placed his phone down on the table in the middle of his room and sighed in defeat. "God damn it, no one in this class is fun." He said with annoyance.

Kaminari walked over to his door and was about to turn his lights off before he got a notification on his phone. He stared at his phone, hoping he could figure out what that notification was. He did end up slowly walked towards his phone when he realized that he was halfway across the room from his phone, so he obviously couldn't see it at all.

Snapchat
Y/n L/n is typing...

Kaminari's eyebrows raised and he smiled, hoping for a good reply. He clicked on the notification and watched as your icon stayed and typed away.

Y/n
Not my knees!
ANYTHING BUT THE KNEES!
Fine, if you're taking my knees...

The text ended there, Kaminari looked at his phone in slight confusion. He just started at his phone, waiting.

Snapchat
From Y/n L/n

Kaminari quickly opened the snap that you sent him, almost immediately cackling when he saw what you send.

It was also a timed picture of you in a long black bath rope where the hood covered your face. You had your hands together, and the lights were red due to your LEDs. Your caption read. "The council will decide the fate of your left toes."

And thus began a friendship of memes.

From that day forwards, you found papers on your desk with 3-4 memes printed onto them. You found it strange and clingy at first, but after 10 minutes you loved that it was happening and you wanted more memes.

After a couple of weeks of this happening, people in the class started shipping you two as the 'Meme King and Queen', which is a very flattering title.

One day in class, you, Mina, Ochako, and Momo were at crowed at your desk. You all were just chatting about random stuff, until, "Here is your daily dose of dank memes, your majesty," Kaminari's bouncy voice smiled as he placed a stack of papers on your desk and walked off with a huge grin on his face.

You laughed at his entrance and began looking through the papers. "Jeez, he does this every day?" Mina asked as she looked over your shoulder to read the memes.