Katsuki Bakugo | Promises - 🖤 Angst 🖤

~

A/N

As a default, your quirk will be the power to create warp portals, similar to Kurogiri's but more like the portals in the game... Portal, if you don't know what that is, just look it up

~

You let out a quiet sigh as you closed your dorm room's door. You walked down the stairs to the bottom floor. You were really hoping that no one would be down there at that time, but who were you kidding? Everyone was there. Everyone was either on the couch or at the table eating breakfast.

You sighed and walked over to the kitchen where you found Momo drinking some tea. You slightly waved at her, which she noted. "Hey Y/n, glad you're down here, you've kinda cooped yourself up in your room this past weekend, so I've been a bit worried." She nervously laughed.

You looked at her with your tired and puffy eyes. "Heh, yeah, sorry about that," You said. "I just felt like I had to give myself some much needed alone time."

Momo nodded, "That's understandable, but you should refrain from isolating yourself, Y/n," she said. "It doesn't have a good effect on your mental health."

You reached up and grabbed a mug from the cabinet. "Yeah, I know, I'm fine though," you informed her.

Momo smiled and pushed her body weight off of the kitchen counter. "I know you are, you're a strong girl, I don't doubt you." She said and walked off to the rest of the girls.

You let your smile drop-down when she was out of your field of vision. You just stared at the empty cup in your hand, trembling.

(Minor flashback)

You see, that past weekend, you had actually spent your days and nights in your corner, curled up in a ball with tears furiously streaming down your face. You weren't crying over how badly your life was going, or about anything like that, you were crying out of fear.

Not about the monster under your bed, or about villains, you were crying over the fact that you were scared of yourself. Every couple minutes of you crying, you would stand up, but then fall right back down when you saw the blood-stained razor blade on your desk, despite your best efforts to clean it. You were scared that instead of just small cuts in your skin, you would kill yourself.

And that thought terrified you.

"Oi, Y/n"

You jumped out of your skin and turned around to see who was talking. "Eh? Oh, hello Bakugo..." You stammered.

"Are you just going to stand in the way of the sink or are you gonna do something?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

You slid out of his way. "S-sorry, I just zoned out."

"Whatever." He grunted as he made himself some coffee. You followed and made some coffee of your own.

"So... Bakugo..." You began, trying to start a conversation.

"Don't talk to me." He stated as he sipped his coffee and walked off. "I don't have time for losers like you."

You just watched him walk off. He's the reason. People like him.

You walked out of the kitchen, coffee mug in hand, looking for somewhere to sit. Jiro waved you over to her table with Hagakure, Momo, and Tsu. "Hey! Y/n! Over here!" She smiled.

You glanced at them. They don't want you to sit with them. They're only doing it out of pity. Your mouth twisted into a slight frown, and you just decided to go sit outside. "Maybe next time girls," you told them as you walked past their table.