Tamaki Amajiki | Nicknames - 💖 Fluff 💖

A/n
This one is quite vanilla, and a little dry. I give idea credit to my friend PineappleWriters .

1967 words
~

The Big Three.

They each walked into our classroom as Mr. Aizawa continued to talk about work studies and that they'd explain how they were different from just normal internships, but let's be honest, all of us were really just looking at the thee third years in front of us.

They're one of the top students at U.A, so we all knew who they were. Sort of, anyway. We knew of them, and we were fairly familiar with they're faces due to their almost-pro-hero status, but we didn't really know much about them.

The blonde, famously known Mirio Togata, held a strong pose and held his head high for everyone to see.

Nejire Hado, the girl with the beautiful periwinkle colored hair had her chest up and had a wide smile.

You were always good at reading people, so it was clear that Hado and Togata were really excited to meet us, and we're proud of who they were...

But, then there came the raven-haired boy, you believed his name was Tamaki Amajiki, although you couldn't remember due to him never really putting himself out there.

He had his shoulders hunched, hands in his pockets, and was glancing at the floor and back to the class.

Aizawa raised his hand towards them. "Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly," he looked at the raven-haired boy who was clearly uncomfortable. "Let's start with Amajiki."

Almost immediately, he shot the class a glance with an immense amount of intensity, but his glance was broken when he briefly looked down and let his hair cover his eyes.

Amajiki mumbled something over to his comrades, you weren't able to hear everything due to his quiet and timid voice, but you luckily sat in the front row, so you were able to make out the words, 'potatoes' and 'human bodies'. You weren't sure how the hell to take that, but you just watched as he abruptly turned around and announced, "I wanna... go home."

You looked at the shaking male whose back was now facing the classroom. Your heart ached, you placed your hand over your chest. "So cute!" You internally thought, with your eyes shut.

"You need to have the heart of a lion! Not a kitten!" Hado giggled with a pure smile. "This is our kitten, Amajiki. And, hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies..." Hado then began to trail off and began to ask questions about everyone. It was clear that she was an airhead, but that wanted necessarily bad, it did make her seem a lot younger than she was.

Togata then got us refocused, and definitely struck us by surprise when he challenged us all to fight, and totally kicked our butts while he was at it. Even then, he gave us a speech about how we can always improve, no matter the circumstances.

You thought that that would be it, that whole session was over, but when we got back to our classroom, they kindly stuck around to answer some personal questions. You only asked Hado what it was like being apart of work studies, but she trailed off talking about how many different flavors of ice creams she got to try while at her pro hero's agency, so you kind of just slowly migrated back to your desk.

You quietly sat at your desk, after a minute or two, Uraraka and Tsu walked over to your desk and talked with you.

"Hey," Kirishima's voice said. You turned around, thinking he was greeting you, but he was actually saying it to Bakugo, so you turned back to the girls. "Wanna make a bet?" He continued.