Shouta Aizawa | His Sleeping Bag - 💜 Lime 💜

~

A/N

As a default, your quirk will be the power to create warp portals, similar to Kurogiri's but more like the portals in the game... Portal, if you don't know what that is, just look it up

Also, just a little fun fact: I LOVE AIZAWA SO MUCH! I WANT TO PLAY WITH THIS MANS HAIR- IT LOOKS SO SOFT. I JUST WANNA PET CATS WITH THIS MAN.

~

You were sitting in the teacher's lounge on your phone. It was currently lunchtime for the students, and you really needed a break. It had been about a little over a couple of months since you became a teacher for UA.

You were hired a little late due to no one else really qualifying for the spot, that was until you applied. You're known as pro hero 'Agent Portal', yeah it was pretty generic, but it was all your 14-year-old brain could come up with back when you were a student at UA.

You were sitting next to the Mighty Bean- I mean All Might, although he was in his unusual deflated form, though it didn't bother you. "Hey, Mighty Bean?" You said, getting his attention.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" He responded, rubbing his face.

You shrugged. "Do you know where Aizawa and Midnight are?" You asked. You haven't seen them since this morning.

Toshinori rubbed his chin. "I'm not sure about Midnight, but I believe Aizawa went to go lecture 1-A about not stealing the lunch trays whenever Todoroki makes an ice ramp. He's probably also telling Todoroki to stop doing that too." He said.

You chuckled at his response. "Makes sense, although it is kind of funny."

Toshinori laughed a bit. "Yeah, I suppose, though it does get annoying." He said. "This morning I had to tell Ochaco to release Kirishima's furniture from the ceiling." He said in an agitated tone.

"Yeah, those kids definitely are something," you laughed.

"Yeah, the kids are a huge pain in the ass, that's what they are," a very tired and annoyed voice interjected in our conversation.

You looked over to Aizawa who was rubbing his temples. Aizawa slipped into the chair next to you and slowly zipped himself up into his sleeping bag cocoon. "Hey Shota, did you get the lunch trays back?" You jokingly asked.

Shota looked over to you. "I hate these students." He groaned. "I hate everyone."

You scooted closer to him and put your arm around where his shoulders would be in reference to his sleeping bag. "Aw, you don't hate me do you?" You asked with a big smile.

Shots looked over to you and slightly blushed. "You're an exception." He said, looking off.

"What about me?" A feminine voice called from on top of the fridge. You looked over and saw Midnight, god, when did she get here.

"Nope. You're rather annoying." Shota declared. Toshinori opened his mouth to ask, but Shota spoke before he could even ask. "Don't. Even. All Might." He growled.

Toshinori closed his mouth. You laughed. "Want something to eat, Shota? There are only a couple more minutes of lunch left." You asked him. There was some shifting around in his sleeping bag, but he eventually pulled out a bento box. "Oh my god- what else can fit in there?" You asked out of confusion. Shota then proceeded to look you dead in the eye and pulled out an entire box of pizza and placed it on the table.

"Think of it as Marry Popin's purse." He said, proceeding to pull out a thermal bottle that had coffee in it.

"You amaze me."