Nejiere Hado | Airhead - 💖 Fluff 💖 (Requested)

A/N

Requested by TacoChan206

It's also another one that's short

Words: 922

~

Your eyes scanned the outside of the Ryukyu Agency, chewing on your bottom lip as you concentrated. The reason you were doing this was that you hadn't done a work-study at Ryukyu's agency, so you just kept gazing at it.

"(Y/n)! Come on! We need to get on with our patrols!" Your airheaded girlfriend exclaimed, grabbing your hand and dragging you along with that Tsu girl and Uraraka.

Okay, honestly, you were usually at the Hawks agency due to Hawks just being so laid back and had you and whoever else just doing dumb stuff, only doing hero work when super necessary. But this time, your girlfriend, Nejire Hado, one of the big 3, finally convinced you to move over to her agency with Ryukyu.

It didn't take much convincing, and you did agree to Hado's request, and boy, you were glad you did.

You smiled and caught up with the group. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" You laughed.

You and Hado walked alongside Tsuyu and Uraraka. You were just having a casual conversation with the two first years, getting to know them and their quirks.

"Wow, so you can control gravity?" You asked with star eyes.

Uraraka nodded with a huge grin. "Yep! And Tsu here has a mutant type quirk that gives her the attributes of a frog! It's super cool!" Hado lightly bumped into you, hoping to get your attention.

You looked over to Tsu, she grinned and stuck her tongue out in an almost natural way. "That's right!" She said with her unique voice.

Hado slightly poked your side, you noticed it this time, but chose to not be rude and continued the conversation. "That's really cool! There are hardly any mutant type quirks in my class, they're mostly just emitter and transformation, so having you around is a cool change of pace!" You smiled widely. The first years laughed at your comment.

Hado sighed and just took your hand into yours. "(Y/nnnnnn)," She cutely groaned. "Give me attention!" You looked over to the periwinkle hair colored girl. You laughed at her directness and pat her head.

You leaned down and kissed her forehead with a giggle. "Wait-" The gravity controller said. "Are you two dating?" She asked, a little confused.

You were going to answer, but Hado had already begun to speak. "Yep! Going on 2 years now!" She hugged your arm, leaned down and rubbed her cheek on your shoulder. "(Y/n) is so amazing, and cute, and caring, and adorable, and cute!" She said.

You gave out a sigh with a warm smile. "You said cute twice, ya airhead." You nicked.

Hado poked your cheek. "Because it's true!" She jumped up and down.

"You two are so cute together." Tsu and Uraraka nodded.

Ms. Ryukyo caught up with us and spoke. "Okay, now that we are all here, I've decided that we should split up into two groups. Hado, (Y/n), I trust that you two will be fine on your own." You and Hado stood tall and nodded. "Tsuyu, Uraraka, you two should come with me so I can show you the ropes."

You all agreed and went your separate ways. Honestly, with each other around, you two weren't getting much patrol work done than the amount of playful flirting that you two did.

You two really tried to stay focused, but you two just kept throwing each other kisses and compliments. You both eventually made it to one of the city's large clearings for the citizens. When you got there you two just started making weird comments.

"Yo, see that bakery? Bet I would be able to eat all of their pastries like Kirby." You laughed.

" ' Aight, bet." She said. "Wait- no- I bet that you won't stand on that bench other there and scream randomly."

"Bet." You wiggled your eyebrows.

Before you could even get over to the bench, Hado had already said something else."Bet that you won't do a standing backflip right now." She laughed.

You looked at her with a confused look. "I can't do one anyway..." You gave her a chuckle.

"AHA! GOT CHU!" She loudly exclaimed.

You rolled your eyes. "Bet you won't use your waves to fly up and scream."

"Bet that you won't kiss me in front of all these people," Hado said.

You looked at Hado, she was aggressively wiggling her eyebrows at you. Your face grew red, but, hell, two can play that game "True, I won't kiss you in front of all these people."

Hado frowned. "Aw, man..." She whined.

You smirked and grabbed her arm, dragging her to a nearby alleyway. "But that doesn't mean I can't bend that rule," The second the two of you got there, both your and Nejire Hado's lips attacked each other's. Hado smirked against your lips and pushed you against a wall, holding your shoulders.

The kiss continued to get more passionate and deep. Your hands wandered to her incredibly long and soft hair, tugging on it a bit. Just as I had finally gotten into the rhythm of the kiss, Hado pulled away and began giggling.

"What?" You asked, clearly confused.

Hado backed away and continued to laugh. "Sorry!" She yelled between laughs. "I just thought about how quickly that escalated!"

You let out an amused sigh and began to walk out of the alleyway. "You can never be serious, can you?"

She bounced along beside you. "Probably not!" She grinned.

You glanced at your girlfriend and smiled. "Airhead."