Kai Chisaki | Yearning - ❤️ Smut ❤️ (Requested)

A/N

Requested by @lxvi_ackxrman

Honestly, requested or not, I would have written this, I low-key have a huge crush on this man

Words: 1994

~

Overhaul has never been one with a big yearning for sexual intercourse. In fact, he used to hate the idea of even sticking his member in another person- he found it absolutely disgusting.

Well...

Used to.

That was his opinion before you joined the Shie Hassaikai. Hari Kurono was the one who recruited you since you had such an interesting quirk. Your quirk was the ability to not be affected by anyone's quirk. Like, if some loud teenager used an explosion quirk on you, all it would seem like is an illusion to you.

"So, I could technically touch her, and not have to worry about my quirk possibly harming her..." Overhaul thought as Kurono introduced him to you. "Wait- why would I even touch her? What am I thinking?" Overhaul looked up towards you. "Alright, granted, she is quite attractive..."

Kurono slowly waved his hand in front of Overhaul's face. "Hey, so, what do you think? Is she in?" He asked, referring to the (H/c) woman beside him.

Overhaul stated at you for another moment. "Yes, I welcome you to the Shie Hassaikai." He said. Overhaul looked at Kurono. "Fetch her a (f/c) plague mask." He said, not even being aware of the fact that that is your favorite color.

From that day forward, Overhaul's mind kept on wondering to you, and after a while, he could feel himself grow a yearning for you. When he needed someone to do something for him, he gradually stopped calling for Kurono and began to request for you just so he could see you more.

You certainly weren't complaining. You were quite infatuated with the masked man. As cliché as it is, you were intrigued by his mystery- plus the way he acted was just plain hot.

After about a month of you being in the Shie Hassaikai, Kurono was Overhaul's right-hand man, and you were his left-hand woman. You both loved it.

"Kurono," Overhaul said, catching the man who was organizing files in the room right over.

Kurono turned on his heel and peeked his head inside his friend/boss's office. "Yes, Overhaul?" He asked.

Overhaul looked up at Kurono and gestured towards him. "Go fetch (Y/n), I need her assistance," he demanded.

Kurono nervously scratched his neck. "Sir, I can help you with whatever you need-"

Overhaul slightly glared at the man dressed in white. "Kurono," he said. "Fetch (Y/n). I need you to finish with those files."

Kurono let out a defeated sigh into his mask. "Alright, she'll be here shortly," he said, slowly making his way to the 'living room'. It wasn't really a living room, just a room near the center of their base with a couch and a tv. You were laying on the couch next to Rappa, both scrolling through Reddit on his phone. "(Y/n)," Kurono said, gathering your attention.

You stopped giggling with Rappa over memes and looked up at Kurono. "What's up arrow-head?" You asked him.

"Overhaul." He simply put.

You sighed and stood up from the couch. "Yeah, I don't know what else I expected." You began to walk down to his office without even saying goodbye to your meme dealer, Rappa.