Character sheet

(The pic above is basically her hero costume and birthmarks. The only difference is that her calf's are wrapped in the red material and her feet are bare.)

Name: Hana Ifunanya Mihiro

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual leaning towards boys

Age: 15

Height: 5'3

Weight: 140 pounds

Birthday: November 21

Sign: Scorpio

Blood type: O

Eyes: Warm gold normally, bright firey golden orange when quirk is in use.

Hair: huge, maroon, and curly reaching under her lower back.

Pic of her normally (kinda):

Pic of her with quirk activated, except tattoos and ears:

Body: she has a nice pear-shaped figure and toned muscles from her training. Henna-like birthmarks run up her legs, her left side, and on both arms. Her skin is a coffee color and her ears are elongated like an elf (kinda like Tamaki haha).

Ethnicity: Hawaiian Japanese (why she has a middle name)

Family: ??? Mihiro (Mom), Natsuo Mihiro (Dad), Tatsuo Mihiro (older brother)

Likes: Pretty much all food, baking, heat in general, sleeping, painting, reading, Training ( because you don't skip leg day), and swimming ( surprisingly).

Dislikes: cooking, toxic masculinity, perverts, Spiders, heels, uncomfortable clothes in general, cold days without snow (because then what's it for, if I'm freezing I wanna play in some fuckin snow).

Personality: She is very shy with new people, but a determined little fucker when it comes to her goals who will stop at nothing to honor her parents and save lives by becoming a pro hero. She hates and refuses to feel weak in the face of danger. She also makes so many puns that it makes everyone want to kill her.

She is not good with attention, especially male because of her unique appearance. She is also always hungry because her quirk eats energy like crazy, and also because she is a skinny fatass.

Hero Name: ???

Quirk: Volcano

Attributes: She can melt solids around her down to Magma with her body heat, and can manipulate it. And can also draw the Earth's magma up to use. Can also produce magma from her body and manipulate the shape of it. The magma that comes from her is hotter than any she melts. Can solidify all Magma into the solid Rock or metal of whatever she melted down. Her body lava and Earth's lava solidifies into obsidian. The harder the solid she melts, the more effort it takes (like dirt she can easily melt but diamond will make her almost pass out). She has a tiny amount of control over fire, but she can pretty much only light small ones, or attract their heat to put them out. Heightened emotions make her Magma hotter and more volcano like (it splashes and gushes without her consent and causes destruction).

How it looks: the markings on her body (like tattooed henna she was born with) glow golden-orange along with her eyes. Her hair normally just smokes when she is not intentionally making it melt.

Drawbacks: overusing her quirk can cause her to destabilize, her body can no longer hold her fast-moving molecules together, and she involuntarily turns into a lava puddle. She can get fatigued easily because of the concentration to hold her magma together. Fatigue or sudden temperature changes can also make her solidify heavy lava rocks on her involuntarily, also too much tiredness will obviously make her pass out. Extreme overuse will result in heat stroke and potential death.

Interesting facts: When Hana is sick, she gets so hot that her skin burns to the touch, and she throws up lava. Embarrassment can make her either melt or smoke excessively. Because of her powerful, "heavy" quirk, Hana relentlessly trains her speed and balance so she is light on her feet without extra help from her power so when it does slow her, she is not a sitting duck. Even though she burns water when she tries to cook, she is a really good baker. Everyone is always confused when she can bake like an expert but as soon as you ask her to make pasta or something the entire kitchen is on fire. She is also 100 percent always a bottom.

Intelligence: 4/5

Power: 6/5

Speed: 5/5

Technique: 3/5

Cooperation: 3/5