Super Bass and Sledding Fast

(A/N: y'all I just really like this pic like 🤤)

Hana POV:

I'm not nervous, why would I be nervous there's no reason to! Just the Millions of people watching your every move! Why would I be nervous?! EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY FI-

"HANA-CHAN YOUR BURNING THE DESK!" Mina's voice calls out in distress. I snap out of my trance in time to see my skin turn from bright orange to brown and lift my hands up to see black charred handprints in the desk, smoke streaming from it slightly.

"Uh... Sorry." I say to everyone looking at me. They go back to focusing on mentally preparing themselves for the long awaited sports festival. And how do you do that? Singing Super bass wit the bois obviously. Aka me and Denki bopping our heads and whisper rapping.

" This one is for the boys with the booming system"

Kirishima and Aoyama decide to join in.

"Top down, AC with the cooler system
When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up
Got stacks on deck like he savin' up"

The girls start singing with us too. We start tapping a beat on the desks too.

"And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal
He pop bottles and he got the right kind of build"

Sato, Sero, Ojiro, Midorya, and Iida follow suit.

"He cold, he dope, he might sell Coke
He always in the air, but he never fly coach
He a motherfuckin' trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship
When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip"

Surprisingly Shoji, Tokoyami, and Koda start too. Mineta also does but we don't really care about him.

"That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe"

EVEN FUCKING BAKUGOU JOINS?! WTF IS GoInG oN??

"I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy
I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly
I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie
You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh"

I could even hear Todoroki mumbling a little, but barely. We all start banging the beat on the desks.

"Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the eff I is
I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up,
Back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up
Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Beating like a drum and it's coming your way
Can't you hear that
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass?
He got that super bass
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Yeah that's that super bass!"

We all ended in a shout, surprised we all knew the lyrics and did it together.

" Okay that has to be our class focus thing now!" Kirishima laughs out. The class begins agreeing as me and Denki chuckle with each other at accidently starting a tradition. Suddenly Todoroki stands up and walks towards Midoriya, making us all quiet down.

" Midoriya."

" Uh...yes?"

" I-" Denki suddenly interrupts the tense moment.

" If you or a loved one was diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may be entitled to financial compensation Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk please don't wait, call 1-800-" I slap a hand over his mouth while trying not to laugh along with the rest of the class as he says it all in one breath.