He Really Bout To Rock My Shit

Hana POV:

Sweat beaded down my body and soaked my heatproof sports bra, spandex, and ponytailed red hair. My chest heaved painfully and my throat itched for water, rubbing against the dry air I sucked in as I had thoroughly dehydrated myself from quirk use. My limbs were sore, tinted a light irritated red, and felt like hot liquid lead. It was taking all of my concentration to literally keep myself together. The clearing in the woods around me was charred from my lava and smoking lightly from the hours of training I had done.

I may be dying right now, but one more try...

I take a deep breath before straightening my back and putting my palms together in concentration. I let out a groan of pain as I felt my body and the air molecules around me heat up. I produced two jets of hot air from my lower back while the air around me began to catch fire and drift like a solar flare. My tattoos started to glow an almost a white orange and my hair  smoked as glowing hip-level boosters started to form where the slots in my hero costume would be. The waves of fire around me grew to a large size when I finally opened my glowing eyes that were clenched shut. I felt like, and literally was, on fire.

Dadzawa would not approve of me pushing myself so hard. But did I care? Nope lol.

I pushed myself as hard as I could upward yelling out again in part frustration, part agony.

"FUCK! AGH WORK!!! OOHH THATS HOT, BECOME JEAN GREY BITCH!" I yelled out. Unfortunately I didn't leave the ground and the glow around me went out as I collapsed onto hands and knees wheezing in large gulps of the now even dryer hot air. I crawled and stumbled my way to the cool lake at the edge of the clearing, my skin now fire engine red with patches of magma barely being held in place.

I dove head first into the inviting and clear lake water and a violent hiss welcomed me as soon as I touched the liquid. I stayed completely submerged for a beat before raising just my face out of the lake. I could see excessive amounts of steam billowing into the sky and obscuring the rising sun. I let out a sigh of relief and looked at my skin that was back to an irritated pink, soon to be my normal chocolate brown. I floated still for a moment in the water before wading to the edge where my two gallons of icy cold drinking water and bag were. I gulped them down in a few inhumanly large swigs before pulling my curls out of the ponytail and swimming off in a random direction. Thanks to my modified lungs that allowed me to breath in the smoke from my quirk, I could hold my breath for almost ten minutes. I layed myself out at the bottom middle of the lake, observing the tadpoles and fish and turtles with a heavy, tired, and immoveable body.

It was so quiet, the kind of quiet that pushed up against your eardrums and envelopes you completely, like a thick blanket. The kind that made you forget your body was part of you and not part of your surroundings. The kind that either made your mind wander to everything, or made it go blank.

I thought about the USJ attack again, the image of Aizawa's bloody and broken with limbs twisting and protruding at unnatural angles brought bile up my throat and panic back to my mind. It also brings up memories of the vivid nightmares I had about going to his funeral, waking up gasping for air and crying like I had seen the most horrifying monster in existence.

He can't leave me, not him too... Never him too.

I stopped my train of thought suddenly, I did not want to think about dark and depressing things in the calm tranquillity of the lake. So instead I mentally recited the script of the bee movie until I ran out of air.

My limbs groaned in protest as I glided my way to the top, feeling weightless and as if I had a ton of bricks under my skin simultaneously. I surfaced surrounded by water, taking in a dramatic breath in before checking over my now normal body. I dipped back under and quickly swam to where my bag was. But when I emerged out of the water standing and looked up I saw a familiar figure by me stuff making me squeak in surprise and fall on my ass into the water again.