Handjob Hoe and his Rock Bitch

Hana POV:

My dad.

My FUCKING dad.

THEY GOT MY FUCKING DAD AND I'M GOING TO ROAST THAT GODDAMN CHICKEN ALIVE!!

I launch into action and whip out my daggers again, a geyser pushing me at the creature knelt over my father figure at an alarming speed. By now all the students in the area were watching me because of my scream when I got here. I land behind the creature over its head and spring into its back, plunging my heated daggers into its flesh and dragging them down  through its skin in two deep cuts. I control two streams of lava at the creature, pushing it off the black haired man. I keep a steady stream that melts into its skin while I turn Dadzawa in my lap and hold his face.

" Makuakāne, maikaʻi paha 'oe?! wahi!! e 'oluʻolu*!!" I say frantically. He cracks his good eye open.

"English please..." He says weakly with a rasp. I let out an audible sigh of relief.

" Don't you mean Japanese?" I ask with a choked chuckle, tears blinding my vision.

"Heh, details."

" Okay keep your eyes open old man no naps right now!" I begin to lift him off the ground. He groaned in pain.

" Leave me glowstick, get out of here it's not safe." He groaned out.

"There is no way in hel-" I'm cut off by a blow to the side that sends me and Dadzawa tumbling apart. I look up to see villains surrounding us and my stream of lava assaulting the bird creature had stopped because of the impact. At the front of the group is the crusty handjob hoe and a tall muscular guy in all black with a katana and a mask covering forming to the shape of his mouth and movement at the bottom.

" Oh great, some goddamn plebeians getting in my way." I say darkly. The masked guy chuckled.

" Seems we have a flee to get rid of." Hand guy says, itching his peeling neck. I scrunch my nose at the sight.

" God you look like a moldy peeling raisin!" I insult the blue haired man. He glares hard through the hand on his face and the masked guy next to him readied his katana. Dadzawa staggers to his feet and narrows his eye at the mass surrounding us.

" Seems like something you would say, Pua*. You were always feisty like that." The man says, clearly smiling through his words my eyes widened at the nickname. Two of the world's most important men in my life called me that nickname. The voice was so familiar too, but I couldn't tell who it belonged to. I continued to stare wide eyed.

" What, silent now?" The deep voice says.

"Who the fuck at you." I command, venom dripping from my words as my eyes light up and my hair begins to smoke.

" Heh, angry are we?" He says before jumping at me, rocks and pieces of land following him as I deflected him and the rubble with whips of magma from the ground. I tighten my hold on my daggers. God I know that quirk all too well. They both had it for shit sake. We fight intensely, his katana to my daggers and his rocks simultaneously deflected by my whips. My eyes were blazing and I was filled with nothing but rage at the moment. I still see my father figure fighting the others around us trying to get to me.

Soon a big mass came between us as he jumped back with a smirk. It was the bird monster. The completely un-FUCKING-scathed bird monster.

" WHAT IN THE FRESH FUCK?! SHOULDN'T YOU BE AN ASH PILE?!" I scream at it. It screeches back, assaulting my ears.