Festival Tingz

Hana POV:

When I was walking on my second day of house arrest torture, it felt like painful electrical currents shot through my wounds with every move. Though they were shut and practically healed, the tenderness of the area affected everything I did. And it only added to the stupid headache I had from yesterday's crackheadery until about 5 am. 

Like promised Yaomomo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Mina, and Denki were all at my house watching Shark boy and Lava girl. Although we had responsible people with us, Momo made the mistake of bringing copious amounts of sugar near me and all hell broke loose. Most of it is a blur but let's just say it involved the most chaotic game of Uno to ever exist, an ungodly amount of loud karaoke, pranks on my neighbors that you should only ever do if you're on drugs, and the boys in our group all looking high by the end even though we didn't have weed. 

We practically destroyed Dadzawa's apartment, but luckily he slipped out unnoticed to go to the school for some work while we were calm and watching the movie. I don't think he came home either. So here I am with my classmates who look dead inside helping me clean the house before he gets back.

" God everything hurts!I'm surprised I didn't set my recovery back. " I groan in a weak raspy voice, wearing sunglasses in the house like I have a hangover.

" Did we do cocaine yesterday? Jesus, I'm gonna pass out.." Denki said from his spot sprawled out on the floor, a white powder substance on his nose and fingers. I kicked his leg lightly, reminding him to get up and start cleaning.

" No, we snorted pixie sticks and smartie dust, remember?" Mina wheezed, crawling across the floor and picking up the empty boxes of takeout and candy wrappers. I vaguely recall beating a roll of smarties with a rolling pin like it's my wife and yelling 'the breaking bad meth lab don't got shit on me'.

" I feel like I'm dying! Do you do this all the time Mihiro-chan?!" Momo exclaims while she drags the vacuum out of the closet with a limp. How she got the limp, I don't know.

" No, not always... this was just supposed to be a movie hangout!" I whine in response. I look over to Todoroki who is penning fancy apology notes for the neighbors in his god-tier handwriting along with hefty cash gifts that he insisted on adding because, and I quote, 'fuck my dad's retirement fund'. He had worse eye bags than Dadzawa's, indicating he has probably never mistreated his health as much as he did yesterday.

" I'm going to throw up most likely." He says with no emotion, which I can't figure out how he does.

"It's really creepy that you said that with a straight face!" Kirishima shouts, putting all his weight on the mop he was using to clean a suspect substance off the floor. We all groan again at his loud voice, him included. I finish doing the dishes, throwing the blankets from our pillow fort into the laundry machine, and scraping a pizza off the ceiling when we finally say our goodbyes. Me and Denki collapse on the couch that we cleaned and ended up flipping the cushions on.

" Cheesus bryst, when was the last time we hit it that hard?" He rasped, I let out a chuckle.

" My birthday last year, you were taped to the ceiling when we woke up and couldn't remember how it happened," I reply, remembering the horrifically hilarious morning. He snorted and placed his disheveled hair in my lap.

" Hey... you know you haven't been nervous or anxious ever since USJ right?" Denki mumbles into my skin, tickling me slightly.

" Huh, I guess not. They're all starting to feel like family I guess..." I blush a little, recalling my behavior with these new friends.

"It's just nice to know you'll be your normal horribly tempered loud crackhead self in class now, I've been in the inner circle so long it always freaks me out when your quiet for once!" He exclaims with a laugh in his voice, covering the snickering noises trying to escape. A vein jumps on my forehead and I instantly put him in a chokehold similar to Bakgou's during lunch the other day.