Cursed grocery store

Hana POV:

We make our way back to the rest of the group, me still giddy from my blind pinpoint heatwave move (title is a work in progress) working so effectively. Moving targets is a whole different story though.

When we enter the room a bunch of the class crowds us.

"What was that?!"

"The whole building froze!!"

"And they just passed out after Mimi did some random shit?!"

"That was awesome Hanhan!!" Denki exclaims. I hide behind Denki and Todoroki initially because of the attention. Okay, deep breath glowstick! These are your classmates and you need to get used to them! I mentally scold before coming out of hiding.

"T-t-t-thanks g-guys.." I say quietly.  Holy shit that was a lot of stuttering!

"Excuse us, but this is holding up class." Todoroki says, expressionless as always. He shoulders through the crowd and they all deadpan at him. I do a nervous laugh and try to speak up to break the tension. Alright, you can do it!! Your a badass! Just say something!!

And then I notice everyone went back to the screens.

... f   u   c   k

. . . . . . . . .

We get back to class and I sulk a little at my failure to socialize. Mina pat's my back reassuringly in my seat.

"It's okay! I'm sure you'll get used to everyone soon! I can help you socialize you know, and we're meeting up on the weekend so that'll help us bond!" She said excitedly with a big smile.

S-so bright...

"Thank you Mina! Your a goddess!" I cried, clinging to her.

"Heyy!!! I thought I was your number one!" Denki whines, I stick out my tongue and turn him around to mess with his hair again. Kirishima notices and speaks up.

"Hey, why are you always messing with his hair?" He asks curiously.

"Oh, because I find the texture and the colors interesting, it makes me wanna do stuff with it." I answer cheerily.

"My hair's cool! You can mess with it!" Shark boi replies.

"I don't know man that's a lot of gel... But maybe wash it out and I'd love too!" He beams at me.

"You know who's hair I'd really like to touch though, Todoroki's and Bakugous." I said absentmindedly. Todoroki looked a little pink again and Kirishima and Mina looked shocked.

"O-oh I didn't mean to say that out loud it's just that Bakugous looks like it's really fluffy despite all the spikes and Todoroki's looks silky and the colors are interesting and now I'm rambling and I sound crazy and stalkery and-" I was cut off.

"Take a deep breath hunty, it's okay we get it. Hey where is Bakugou anyway?" Mina says.

"He left, didn't wanna wait for Midoriya. I'm not surprised about that honestly." Sero says.

"Yeah I actually should go too... I'm trying to find a job and I gotta go now if I want to get around before dark, also there's some shopping to be done." I say quietly, mainly to Denki so he knows we won't walk home together. I get up from my seat and make my way to the front of the school when I see Midoriya running towards the classroom halfway to the front.

"H-hey, are you feeling better?" I ask as he gets closer to me.

"Yeah, just trying to hurry so t-they can leave!" He says between deep breaths. I smiled at him and put my earbuds in before continuing to the front. I get there and see Bakugou angrily Marching to the gate.