𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

bitchcraft: part four

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

I ain't gonna take none of your foolin' around.

I ain't gonna take none of your puttin' me down.

I put a spell on you because you're mine.

Oh, alright!

I Put A Spell On You

Creedence Clearwater Revival

1:14 ──────༓────────────── 4:31

THE COVEN MARCHED THROUGH THE STREETS OF New Orleans, moving to the beat of their own drum in a single file line. At the head was Fiona Goode, followed in order by Corey, Madison, Nan, Zoe and Queenie. The first three witches walked the streets in heels as the three that followed them donned flats— or, in Queenie's case, sneakers.

Madison's long sleeved dress flowed down towards her ankles. Corey wondered what the girl was hiding under the fabric. She felt as though it was one of the more modest dresses her girlfriend had chosen to wear, which peaked her interest. On most occasions, the blonde would take any chance to show some extra skin and run with it.

"Where are we going," Madison whined, tilting her head back as she played along with the forced game of 'follow the leader'. "It's too hot, my freaking vagina is sweating." Corey scoffed, shaking her head as she followed behind Fiona, her hooded shawl in place over her head. Each of the younger witches walked with a black hat placed snuggly on the tops of their heads, initiated by Madison trying to outdo Corey's signature shawl.

"To Popp Fountain. A kind of holy place for our order. Back in the 1970s, Mary Oneida Toups led an alternative coven down here." Fiona dodged a pair of meat deliverymen as she led the group across the street, holding her black umbrella over her head.

"She and her sister witches would gather there, proudly and publicly, very much in the spirit of the times. But it was damaged during Katrina and the authorities used this as an excuse to declare this sacred space a safety hazard. It's been closed off ever since." She held herself in a regal manner as she spoke over the noises of the bustling street around them, taking it upon herself to teach the newer additions of the coven about their history.

"Wait, haven't we—" Madison placed a hand on Corey's shoulder to get the redhead's attention.

"Um," she started, eyes wide. Fiona turned to look at her with a raised brow as Corey let out a chuckle. "Ye—yeah," she cleared her throat, nodding. When Madison had first relocated from Los Angeles, Corey had made it her mission to take the blonde to her favorite abandoned or hidden locations.

Before they realized it, it turned into 'how many abandoned locations can we defile before we get caught by a park cop' with Jazzland, Booker T. Washington High School, the original Holy Cross School, and the London Lodge Motel among the list. Though, when the point of their adventures changed, Corey had kept the truly haunted or sacred locations off of their hit-list. While they had visited Popp Fountain together, it hadn't been for anything more than a wholesome lunch date.